• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Layman's term DEI video

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
A short(ish) comedy video from Leo Kearse for people who don't really know what DEI even is. Filled with humour, horror and maybe a silver lining and the end

A few more years and hopefully we can go back to being normal, maybe.

I wasn't going to post incase it was perceived as political, but it's more corporate than anything else and just a funny video.

Happy Friday :messenger_beermugs:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Any chance of keeping your culture wars out of the gaming section?
It's not culture wars? It's an actual corporate agenda.

Perhaps watch the video before jumping on any bandwagon.

Or did you watch the whole hour in the twelve minutes since I posted? That's some good going if you did 🧐

Remove the stick, watch it or dont. It's a comedy video.

Edit. Oh, aye. Can mods move it to Off topic?

I swear this was posted IN off topic! 👀

Last edited:

tommib

Did you miss that Insomniac video about how they’re not making games for white people? AAA western gaming is steeped in this nonsense
I didn’t and like I said at the time, “they lost me at latinx”. Why is this particular video on the gaming section? Is it related to SM2? There are hundreds of videos like this on YouTube.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I didn’t and like I said at the time, “they lost me at latinx”. Why is this particular video on the gaming section? Is it related to SM2? There are hundreds of videos like this on YouTube.
I just asked a mod to move it. Put your panties back on.

tommib

I just asked a mod to move it. Put your panties back on.
panties GIF

Top Bottom