• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A look at Animal Crossing Amiibos

Exile20

Well this sucks

CNM3hqJUAAAFlLM.png:large

Thanks @NintendoTweet

MisterHero

The sculpt quality is terrific after reigning in the Smash Bros. designs. It's too bad that people have to fight for them and their purpose in a real AC game is still mysterious.

I'd be interested in all of them if I had money and space (I have ~13 SSB amiibos now)

What is the chance that they will ever produce figures of random villager characters? Does the existence of the cards make it 0%?
The way I see it is random villagers are cards only but the rare cards will mostly be made into figures?

It remains to be seen if the figures are duplicates of their card counterparts in terms of function though. The dices on the cards implies an effect in the card game?

Tomita

Well this sucks

CNM3hqJUAAAFlLM.png:large

Thanks @NintendoTweet

This is a tweet about a NeoGAF thread linked on another NeoGAF thread. Linkception

But seriously, this is just a tweet of the image Diggeh makes for the US amiibo thread on here, so don't take it as "extra confirmation" or something.

We can still be in denial about the bundle being true, okay.

It's probably legit, and I'm fucking around. ;_;

Top Bottom