• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A minute with demi [FFXII demo]

giving you a wide array of options is utterly useless if the window of opportunity isn't large enough to effectively and intelligently utilize them. That's the problem with real-time party combat: you can't make smart, informed, PRECISE tactical decisions without a ridiculous amount of reflex training overhead or by neutering your options, .hack style.

Tycho's right; it's a bad, cumbersome system.

White Man said:
I have no shame. I paid cash-money to see Bloodrayne. And it wasn't a matinee either. Bellevue prices, too!

That, good sir, is not believable.

Why, how, why...I don't understand! Did you owe someone money and instead of paying them, they forced you to watch that film??

Anyway, it does play a bit like FFXI. Just more entertaining than FFXI. Don't know about the .hack comparison though. Only played a bit of the first game and hated it. I wouldn't know enough to compare it to .hack.

Scott

I love how Drinky's, and Tycho's for that matter, complaints all come tumbling down with two little words: Wait Mode.

Thanks for reaffirming my previous thoughts, though. Always nice to be right.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
It plays like .hack if you make .hack's menu system not suck.

I wish FFXII did play more like FFXI.
In FFXII demo I can't pull.

Ohh, and I'll sum up the thread.
imagephp0ro.gif

Top Bottom