• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A photographer decided to take pics of children's faces while they play violent games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
14bklkn.jpg

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Most of those kids look way more active than those in Godfrey Reggio's Evidence, which featured kids looking utterly comatose while watching TV.

Same exact concept, Reggio should sue.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Pretty much everyone looks dumb/weird when they're watching something intently.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Holy shit I need glasses.
I went into this thread reading "
A photographer decided to take pics of children's feces while they play violent games"

Reading the post's I thought, what the hell, examining stool can be linked to the stress of violent videogames?

jts

...hate me...
The other day in an uni class i sat down next to a girl as freckled as that kid... it must be a condition of sorts. I can say i was freaked out and kinda embarrassed when she spoke to me, because i couldn't keep my eyes on hers, as they wondered all around her face. FUCKING LIZZARD!

Still... not cool to make fun of.

Go319

Jax said:
Obviously this sort of "venture", he'd pick the most emotive 1/1000002000tth of a second where the emotion suits his cause. Superficial.

since this is children faces. I thought this was relevant

segson_l1.jpg

!!! is that for reals??! :D :lol

isn't it just concentration?.. violence has nothing to do with these expressions.
nonsense.. the'll look the same while playing mario

sphinx

the piano man
Is this the guy that some years ago took candy away from children to make then cry and photograph them? I saw a similar collection in Australia in 2006 and wasn't impressed, more like annoyed.

slider

Isn't this the guy that bought some game, held his breath, took a photo then made a thread on GAF about it?

2dgmdmv.jpg

Tntnnbltn

Buckethead said:
Now he looks like a radioactive lemon. (Good work on the skin though)

Browned the hair and toned back on the ultra-blue eyes. This is about as good as I think we can get
unless someone knows how to shop in a lip transplant

2cehy4w.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom