• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A question about brap and his followers.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I hope he likes HIV
giphy.webp

OOOOO big brain over here.
It's lame short stack, I gave you all this time and you go with the smart guy angle. Lame brah, lame.
I still responded quicker then you, but it still took me time, sorry I couldn't be bothered with short stack mutts like you.

TJZjioF.jpg
I see you are using the ancient art of clawplauche. The rules say he gets first choice at barbs.

Take your lame poetry and go have some ice cream

JtbOkfY.gif

Oh, you thought it was something else....my bad.
Take your so called "nuclear science" and go do push ups, short stack.
Maybe you'll stop get bullied like in high school.
And, you're a one trick pony breh.

Last edited:

Jooxed

Gold Member
Take your so called "nuclear science" and go do push ups, short stack.
Maybe you'll stop get bullied like in high school.
And, you're a one trick pony breh.

Yeah, its a Nuclear Stress test bud. I just had one done. It's interesting experience experience especially when they inject you with the stuff. I was surprised how fast it kicked in lol. I was just sitting there and then I was out of breath and I wanted to throw up immediately.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Yeah, its a Nuclear Stress test bud. I just had one done. It's interesting experience experience especially when they inject you with the stuff. I was surprised how fast it kicked it lol. I was just sitting there and then I was out of breath and I wanted to throw up immediately.

now yer speaking my language

So you like shit and you're a racist, got it.
You got it chief. Jump to conclusions breh.
Hey man, while you were coming up with your lame comeback, I took a dump.
It's a small turd, so I named him after you. Little deuce moron.

Last edited:
Yeah, its a Nuclear Stress test bud. I just had one done. It's interesting experience experience especially when they inject you with the stuff. I was surprised how fast it kicked in lol. I was just sitting there and then I was out of breath and I wanted to throw up immediately.
That was the myoview.

Top Bottom