• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Quiet Place: Part II final trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
MV5BYTJkNGQxNTYtMzc0Mi00ZWY0LTgyZmEtMTIxMWNhYmY3NGMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwMTY4OTI3._V1_.jpg

Following the deadly events at home, the Abbott family must now face the terrors of the outside world as they continue their fight for survival in silence.
Forced to venture into the unknown, they quickly realize that the creatures that hunt by sound are not the only threats that lurk beyond the sand path...

Clips from the movie:

[

A Quiet Place Part II is PG-13 for “terror, violence and bloody/disturbing images" and release May 28th.

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
COVID did a number on this movie. Was meant to drop last year but hopefully it does better we're getting back to normal. I'm looking forward to it.

xrnzaaas

Are you thinking of The Silence with Kiernan Shipka?

Edit: spelling.
I'm talking about the deaf daughter from the first movie, her actions led to two character deaths in the film.

But to be honest it was hard to root for anyone in that film. The parents were beyond dumb to plan to raise another child.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the deaf daughter from the first movie, her actions led to two character deaths in the film.

But to be honest it was hard to root for anyone in that film. The parents were beyond dumb to plan to raise another child.
I must have completely forgotten about it, such was the memorability of the film.

Rockondevil

I hate Horror movies because I'm a little bitch but I got through the first one and while I did poop myself several times I did enjoy it a lot.
This also looks great and I expect I'll enjoy it and have nightmares.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
The first one was really good and intense. The beginning with the child and the toy almost made me turn it off.

Top Bottom