• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Rose in the Twilight coming west for PS Vita, PC in spring 2017

Moskalova

A Rose in the Twilight, released as Rose and the Old Castle of Twilight in Japan, is coming to North America and Europe both physically and digitally for PS Vita, and for PC via Steam in spring 2017, publisher NIS America announced.

In North America, the $19.99 standard and $39.99 limited edition will be available exclusively via the NIS America Online Store. In Europe, there will only be a limited edition version of the game, also available exclusively via the NIS America Online Store.

Gematsu

Given the choice of platforms, I was expecting it to be tits or a visual novel, possibly both, so this is a surprise. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

Tapejara

Dope. Hopefully VGP gets the game in stock like they have with other NISA store exclusives.

Also, the giant looks adorable.

desmax

The first announcement was a relase date and an LE for Birthdays. They're not only announcing new games

Their Facebook banner only shows their new game announcements

15134811_1275737952472402_7213770955983424300_n.png

Birthdays LE isn't there, so I'm assuming it will be new games

Their Facebook banner only shows their new game announcements

15134811_1275737952472402_7213770955983424300_n.png

Birthdays LE isn't there, so I'm assuming it will be new games

Interesting. I guess we'll see. Extrapolating from two data points isn't very useful though, so it could still be ports for Thu and Fri :)

So glad they have a standard edition that doesn't come bundled with another game this time around. I liked Firefly Diary, but I also had to import the standard since I missed out on the physical the first time around and was kind of miffed that they decided to include and charge for it along with Yomawari.

desmax

Interesting. I guess we'll see. Extrapolating from two data points isn't very useful though, so it could still be ports for Thu and Fri :)

That would be lame, though.
I would think it would be better to announce the ports first, and then the new games

Yes, more great 2D horror games, not in the best genre, top down like Yomawari but I'll gladly take another sidescroller horror.

NIS Store only means it charges cc when you ship right? I hope I can pull LE off. Really wish I could use amazon credit but I know the circumstances and just will have to try and get it. Wonder when they'll start preorders...

AniHawk

Yes, more great 2D horror games, not in the best genre, top down like Yomawari but I'll gladly take another sidescroller horror.

NIS Store only means it charges cc when you ship right? I hope I can pull LE off. Really wish I could use amazon credit but I know the circumstances and just will have to try and get it. Wonder when they'll start preorders...

preorders are currently up. the store charges when you place the order and then returns the money within a week or so until the actual billing of the product. it's done to see if there's actually anything in the account before the order gets placed. you can call ahead and ask them to nix that part though.

Shizuka

Can I trade the "A Rose in the Twilight" physical run for a "Cladun This is Sengoku!" Vita physical run?

I want both, but I want Cladun more.

Glad to hear this is getting a release and a physical run, will pre-order later.

Based off of the leaks posted in the Vita thread and the Cladun announcement, I'm guessing Operation Babel and the DRAE port are the last 2 announcements for this week. I'd prefer Coven as one of the announcements, but we'll see.

Endesu

Awesome. Loved Firefly Diary, loved Yomawari, probably gonna love this too. Only things I play on my Vita these days.

This looks a lot like Firefly Diary. Same dev team?

Reminds me I need to play through Yomawari too. Too bad Pokémon will be stealing my time for the rest of 2016.

Top Bottom