• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Rose in the Twilight coming west for PS Vita, PC in spring 2017

prudislav

steampage already live
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/548840//
Available:Spring 2017

So the 4th title is likely Demon Gaze 2 right?

I don't think they're going to announce two DRPGs in one week, although I'd love to get Coven.

Prior to this week someone found 3 games leak from a German retailer, and 2/3 have come true so far (Babel & Cladun). If they follow the pattern today will be Danganronpa AE for PS4/Steam. I'd personally prefer DRv3, but they might be saving that for their press conference in February.

preorders are currently up. the store charges when you place the order and then returns the money within a week or so until the actual billing of the product. it's done to see if there's actually anything in the account before the order gets placed. you can call ahead and ask them to nix that part though.
Oh I see thanks for letting me know! I'll have to wait until next month to preorder, but I'll be keeping an eye on stock just incase.

This looks a lot like Firefly Diary. Same dev team?

Reminds me I need to play through Yomawari too. Too bad Pokémon will be stealing my time for the rest of 2016.
Yep! Whats exciting is Yomawari is a different team so if the schedule keeps up we may get another top down horror in Japan this year/West next year. NISA making such great horror titles!

Top Bottom