• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A special message from YOKO TARO

ratsuki

All hail Yoko Taro!

Taura-san's life gonna feel so dull after he finish working on this game. Or maybe they will remain a drinking buddy. Because who doesn't want a buddy like Yoko Taro, trying to strip him not withstanding.

Shin-Ra

The t-shirt has better graphics than the game. 😈

NierAutoTshirt.jpg
EmilAva.png
Emil.png

aravuus

I could almost even see myself wearing that shirt. Surprisingly nice looking.

Waiting for the PC version so no shirt for me though I guess.

Still can't fathom how people in North America need to either go all out and buy the (now sold out) black box edition or get no physical goodies at all.

I mean, I'd pay an extra $20 if it meant getting the t shirt and steelbook.

_woLf

Still can't fathom how people in North America need to either go all out and buy the (now sold out) black box edition or get no physical goodies at all.

Wait, NA preorders don't get the tshirt? D:

LotusHD

Banned

I'm fine with just the game fam

Despite all the action trailers and gifs posted on the internet, I've resisted preordering. But this, THIS makes me want to pull the trigger the most. Yoko Taro is pretty awesome.

jacobeid

Banned
That was incredible. I wish we knew more about the PC version so I'd know when I'll get to play this. Demo 100% sold me.

LotusHD

Banned
Yeah, I'm just a sucker for the goodies, honestly.

I mean, if I was rich as fuck, or you know, if it was free, I'd love to have them. But for the prices these type of things go for, I've never once felt like it'd be worth the purchase.

The only thing I have close to that is the Persona 5 Steelbook Edition, and I only have that because it's literally the same price as the Standard edition lol

It is posted by SE UK, and links to Amazon UK.

Then again, there's no mention of the t shirt, even on the Amazon UK and SE Store pages.

That's odd - I pre-ordered it from Amazon UK a few weeks ago and it definitely mentioned the t-shirt. I actually only went for that particular deal because of that - I really wanted the collector's edition direct from SE but it was so expensive but I didn't want the 'vanilla' version either. So the t-shirt being included just felt like an alright compromise, silly as that sounds.

Ideal world, I'd like a pre-order option that's steel book, t-shirt and soundtrack for less than £100 but oh well.

HardRojo

I want that T-shirt! But I'd probably take it to the tailor and have the sleeves done, they seems to be too long and wide.

If NA gets the t-shirt it might get me to pre-order the game despite the fact I shouldn't spend the money and I haven't beaten Nier yet.

12BoM

When do you guys think someone will get their first copy in Japan? I'm hoping by monday. I need to hear some more of that ost

I haven't preordered the thing on Amazon because I'm holding out hope that the Black Box edition becomes available again on Square's site. If the shirt goes on on Amazon's US site, though...

Zetta

I did the mistake of watching this on the street and bursting in laughter. At this point I don't care how great Nier is just having Yoko Taro is awesome, nonetheless this is a day 1 no brainer for me.

I haven't preordered the thing on Amazon because I'm holding out hope that the Black Box edition becomes available again on Square's site. If the shirt goes on on Amazon's US site, though...

I'm hoping for the same. I'm sure at least some people will cancel. I mean, I got multiple emails for the FFXV UCE right before release.

Top Bottom