• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising – 2B Gameplay Trailer

nikos

I've been playing the free edition here and there with the intention of buying the full game. Think this just sold me on it.

ce896d104a71b2dcaade3b133325ccf7.gif

I thought this was a reveal for the action RPG.

Isa

That weight of the world remix is quite nice. Looking forward to this. Hope she doesn't get skirt nerfed like the others though, those stupid black voids need to die.
My girlfriend is going to love this lol, she loves Nier and she draws 2B on everything lol. She even did a cake decoration for a relative's birthday a while back.

Pejo

Frankly I feel like they should be shamed by their playerbase for this. GBF has a huge roster of all sorts of fun characters that could fit a fighting game. Instead of giving some of the non-usual characters a spot, they not only chose to bring in a Nier collab in the very first DLC character, but then also censor it in a way that you don't even get the ass shots which is like 70% of the appeal of 2B.

This game got Sony'd hard, in my opinion. It went from my #1 most anticipated fighting game to something I didn't even end up buying. Cygames can get fucked.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Frankly I feel like they should be shamed by their playerbase for this. GBF has a huge roster of all sorts of fun characters that could fit a fighting game. Instead of giving some of the non-usual characters a spot, they not only chose to bring in a Nier collab in the very first DLC character, but then also censor it in a way that you don't even get the ass shots which is like 70% of the appeal of 2B.

This game got Sony'd hard, in my opinion. It went from my #1 most anticipated fighting game to something I didn't even end up buying. Cygames can get fucked.

Absolutely personally I would have picked

Top Bottom