• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaaaaaand Capcom just made a Dragon's Dogma 10th year anniversary website - COUGH COUGH DD2 COMING COUGH COUGH -

PJX

Yes finally!Dragons Dogma is the best RPG ever with Souls games.The system with your pawn is absolutely amazing.The gameplay is unmatched even if you killed the cyclops for the 100 times it’s still fun like the first time.While games like Skyrim are absolutely trash gameplay wise.I have so much hope for Dragons Dogma 2 especially if it is nextgen only.
It was much better than any of the Dark Soul games.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Hideaki Itsuno, who also directed Power Stone and the Devil May Cry series, retweeted a message from Capcom Dev 1 which states: “Make sure you tune in for the latest Capcom information!”

Daytonabot

Banned
I suspect there are some hints in the current Humble Bundle. It has SFIV and V, and we know 6 is coming. It has Monster Hunter World, and Sunbreak is imminent. It would not surprise me to see Dragon's Dogma and Devil May Cry announcements. On the other hand, I'm not holding my breath for Bionic Commando or Strider.

Pejo

So a bit of (maybe) good news:
9j5hjnnc1f591.png

and since I had no idea who this was, here's this bit explaining it:

I dare say..... it might finally happen, boys.

Cbs Love GIF by LoveIslandUSA

Astral Dog

Normally these big games are announced at a first party event if they are coming from Capcom, as most of their titles have some kind of marketing deal going on.

But i guess its not impossible, i just wouldn't expect to see DD2 today

Reactions: Isa

Nautilus

Banned
Welp, fuck that redditor. lying sack of shit.

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
?

They just announced a broadcast for Dragon Dogma.And Capcom said no new games on this.

So if a new game is to be announced, they will do in the 10th anniversary broadcast. I mean, why do a broadcast AND announce it in a "major" presentation to not have something big in it?

Just weird that Capcom didn't decide to announce it here.

CamHostage

Dragon Dogma : Deep Down

Naw, Deep Down was a different game, on a different engine. I had assumed way back that there was a connection, but everything about the two was separate.

(However... shhhhh, don't tell the Deep Down devotees, but Deep Down was going to kind of suck and Dragon's Dogma is a way better franchise, if only they would make some danged videogames for it instead of cartoons and manga and stuff that ain't playable...)

Top Bottom