• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Carter sure is looking good

That's a sweet Euro tattoo brah.

Edit: remember when tats were kinda badass. What happened to skull tats. No one gets skulls tattoo'd on themselves anymore.

Last edited:
he could've aimed for a look more like my man steve1989mreinfo

would have been

1557322669803.gif

Dark Star

This was my jam when I was a little kid. I always liked his hair lol. My older sister was a huge Backstreet Boys fan so this shiz was always blasting in the house. Late 90's corny gold mine right here.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It's almost like fame and money for 8 year olds will make them turn into freaks 99% of the time.
Depends on the person.

Normal person getting rich and famous: Buy big house, buy sports car, go to expensive restaurants

Media person getting rich and famous: Buy big house, buy sports car, go to expensive restaurants, get tons of tattoos, get gross cosmetic surgery on every inch of their face, become a druggie or drunk, commit suicide or accidentally drown in a tub after snorting heroin all night

Last edited:

DiscoJer

I feel old because I don't know who he is, then I look at some of his videos from the 1990s and I feel even older.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Now he's as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside.

Phase

breakfast 2 oz pickles, gatorade, methamphetamine

workout 1 dig a 3 foot hole with shovel (4 sets)

lunch cheeseburger, monster energy, marijuana, cigarettes

workout 2 drive car 2 miles away from home, walk back home (1 set)

snack coca-cola 1/2 cup, cold

dinner 28 oz beer, 1 cup popcorn, methamphetamine
That morning meth workout sounds exhilarating.

breakfast 2 oz pickles, gatorade, methamphetamine

workout 1 dig a 3 foot hole with shovel (4 sets)

lunch cheeseburger, monster energy, marijuana, cigarettes

workout 2 drive car 2 miles away from home, walk back home (1 set)

snack coca-cola 1/2 cup, cold

dinner 28 oz beer, 1 cup popcorn, methamphetamine

No wonder he has abs of steel. I need to get on this diet/workout regime as soon as possible!

Last edited:
Top Bottom