• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Absolutely nothing] draws near. Command?

Favorite announcement?

Results are only viewable after voting.

benzy

SE actually managed to make a dedicated event worst than XV's Gamescom.

MXEb.gif

Kyoufu

The only thing that S-E could do worse than this is having Motomu Toriyama sat on an armchair in front of an audience describing how Lightning is the embodiment of a bouquet of flowers for an hour.

Finally ! I found the party !! I was wondering "Didnt anyone made a thread about DQ 30th anniversary stream ?"

So... how was it ? :)

Eusis

I cast Hurtmore.

. . . I wanted to do that as a gag with the original topic but it sounds like it's more apt now. :/

dottme

On the french website Gamekult, they have been able to write 3 news on this conference. So it isn't so empty. :D

Baalzebup

I guess missing the news of such impeding events makes for nulled chances of disappointment. I only clicked the thread little cuz it was oozing with that GAF-brand title change charm.

At least the thread makes for a good laugh, since the event seems to have been the wrong kind of a bad joke.

I fear the strategy of expanding the IP scope through multiple platforms, genres and directions (some of them clearly aimed at Western markets) is not really paying off, and might create some troubles within SQEX, which was used to a less hectic pace in terms of games developed under the DQ franchise. So we have a Minecraft-wannabe without multiplayer that is not doing quite well in preorders; DQ Heroes bombing overseas, and its sequel due in a few months without even a trailer; Joker 3 releasing in two months, and still no gameplay trailers. DQXI perhaps pushed back to 2017 (which would damage both the 3DS version and the PS4 one). What a mess.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
/explodet
Our last general Nintendo Direct made for a better celebration. By the Goddess...

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Thank god I totally forgot about this and didn't do anything stupid like stay up for it. Seems like a total waste :(

Top Bottom