• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Combat 7: Pre-Order on PS4 to Get Free Ace Combat 5

Airbus Jr

Banned
Hello Ace Combat fans! It’s time to jump back into the cockpit and feel the rush of superior air power!

You are invited to climb into the most advanced warplanes ever developed and fly headfirst into breathtaking cloud-filled skies and cityscapes and experience some of the most intense aerial battles ever presented in the 20 years of the Ace Combat series’ history.

Here are just a few of the planes you’ll be able to fly:

F-22/A Raptor
F-35C Lightning II
Eurofighter Typhoon
Sukhoi-35 Flanker E
F-16C Fighting Falcon
F/A-18F Super Hornet
A-10A Thunderbolt II
Sukhoi-33 Flanker D
F-15C, F-15E, F-15K
Sukhoi-30SM
Mig-29A Fulcrum
F-14D Tomcat
F-2A

And on top of that, you will also be able to feel the thrill of flight in Virtual Reality, a mode exclusively available on PlayStation 4!
Lastly, we’re super jazzed to be able to offer a very special™ offer. Pre-purchasing Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown from PlayStation Store will include the following incentives:
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown dynamic theme (delivered instantly)
A McDonnell Douglas F-4E plane and three aircraft skins (delivered at launch)
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War (full game, delivered at launch)
However, we know some of you prefer to purchase games physically, so this same offer (minus the dynamic theme) will be available when pre-ordering at retail too!

Box Art
ace-combat-7-box-art-238x300.jpg

I believe the Xbox is offering a free BC game as well. Not sure which one it is though.

I was a bit soured on picking this up when I heard that VR was only supporting three missions.

Edit: Xbox version preorder includes Ace Combat 6.

Last edited:
Top Bottom