• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - Official Cutting-Edge Aircraft DLC Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the trailer for a look at what to expect with the Cutting-Edge Aircraft DLC forAce Combat 7: Skies Unknown. The Cutting-Edge Aircraft DLC features new aircraft and more, including the F/A-18F Super Hornet Block III (The Boeing Company), the F-2A -Super Kai- (Lockheed Martin Corporation), and the MiG-35D Super Fulcrum (Joint-Stock Company Russian Aircraft Corporation "MiG"), as well as skins and emblems of rival and protagonist units from previous games in the Ace Combat series.

Ace Combat 7's Cutting-Edge Aircraft DLC arrives in fall 2021 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown's Cutting Edge Aircraft Series DLC is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.

The DLC brings three new playable aircraft with the F/A-18F Super Hornet Block III (The Boeing Company), F-2A -Super Kai- (Lockheed Martin Corporation), and the MiG-35D Super Fulcrum (Joint-Stock Company Russian Aircraft Corporation "MiG"). Additionally, new skins and new emblems are also available.

Orta

Banned
Anybody want a code for a season pass? Steam only, mistakenly bought it last night.

Send a private message or whatever you call them and its yours.

Life

Anybody want a code for a season pass? Steam only, mistakenly bought it last night.

Send a private message or whatever you call them and its yours.

Still waiting for this game to go on sale.
*insert skeleton pic*

Edit: Oh shit...it's actually on sale lol thanks for the reminder

Last edited:

NanaMiku

Ace Combat will be getting a collaboration DLC with Top Gun: Maverick
e3475c57e0.png

The flight scenes in Top Gun: Maverick trailer is really similar to Ace Combat games. Seems they research AC for the movie

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
e3475c57e0.png

The flight scenes in Top Gun: Maverick trailer is really similar to Ace Combat games. Seems they research AC for the movie

I think I'm a magician and fortune teller. 🧙‍♂️

I knew for months, even years that this collaboration would come.

Last edited:

Naked Lunch

While I love me some Ace Combat 7 - im currently starting probably my 30th Ace Combat 4 campaign run.
This time on Ace Difficulty.
Yellow 13 is done.
Those PS2 AC games were just too good.

CuNi

Feel not worthed to make a new thread, so I just post it on the newest AC7 thread.

TBF they have moved on from AC7, they currently working on AC8.

To this day I hoped they would eventually release the VR missions or a full VR mode for PC.
Sad they didn't, hopefully AC8 will have it.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
While I love me some Ace Combat 7 - im currently starting probably my 30th Ace Combat 4 campaign run.
This time on Ace Difficulty.
Yellow 13 is done.
Those PS2 AC games were just too good.

Ace 4 will always be special to me. The Yellow 13 story was so memorable and unexpected I honestly think its one of the best pieces of game narrative of its era. Lovely writing and a perfect counterpoint to the rest of the game. Blue Skies is a banger too to finish with.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
It's probably gonna be a re-skin of the Tomcat F-14 :D
Brilliant game, completed it 2 times on the PS4, re-bought it on the XSX and...i don't remember it being this hard ?
There's many missions that are extremely annoying like the one where you have to seek and destroy the trucks during the sandstorm, the 1st major naval one, the canyon one etc etc, how the fook i managed to do it on aces difficulty on the PS4 i really don't know.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
e3475c57e0.png

Bought the Deluxe Edition when it was on sale last year for like $8. Hell of a bargain.

Definitely going to look forward to this content, and glad they're still supporting it.

Runs locked at 60 on the PS5 as well.

Top Bottom