• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown x Top Gun: Maverick - Official Aircraft DLC Teaser Trailer

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member

So, i downloaded a 6.5GB update for my console (XSX), launched the game and...i can't find anything new ? Is the carrier sequence/ music shown in the trailer not in the game/DLC ?
Is it only plane skins ? I mean, a 6.5GB update just for skins ? I really don't get it

Antwix

I just saw the movie and this is such a missed opportunity. Without spoiling anything, they really should've added the main mission from the movie. It would've been incredible.

Reactions: KO7

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I just saw the movie and this is such a missed opportunity. Without spoiling anything, they really should've added the main mission from the movie. It would've been incredible.
Is it as good as brokeback mountain?
hA3eUjm.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What's the consensus?

I'll wait till I get my PS5 and the eventual DLC pricedrop

Maybe even buy that (logitech/Hori) flightstick then

Last edited:

NickFire

The base game should be on PS+ at the same time the pack comes out. The Dlc sales would be bananas. Possibly way higher.

Deerock71

Never played an Ace Combat before, but the Top Gun: Maverick is on sale for 14.99 so I went and bought 2 copies for each of my profiles and Xboxes. Did I screw up? Seemed like a killer price.

Top Bottom