• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Drayco21

I'll buy Vader if I ever get to see him. The last one may as well have never come out, as far as distribution around me is concerned.

Drayco21

Rad looking Daredevil and a lame looking Elektra help round out the Legends Defenders wave:

1487450089548.jpg
1487450304366.jpg
1487450257339.jpg

Maybe we see a Danny and Luke after the former's show debuts.

YES! I was waiting for Daredevil to finally be announced! Good to see Electra join the wave, too, even if she does look pretty simple. I was hoping to see Luke Cage, too.

Wave 1 of the Star Wars Black Series 40th Anniversary figures are already available on HasbroToyShop!
I ordered Han and R2-D2. I have Luke and Leia already from their previous release. Obi-Wan just got his first release recently, so I'm not worried about him right now.

Edit: Star Wars Black Series 40th Anniversary Jawa and Death Squad Commander, and Black Series Centerpiece Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.

- J - D -

Oh wow now even Bandai is jumping on the Build-A-Figure bandwagon with that new DBZ Super line. It even has Marvel Legends scale and articulation. Just look at those knees and elbows!

BAF kinda small though.

Yarbskoo

I like all the accessories that come with that Batman.

I like how the base is 100% a rip off of the Figma one.

At least the toy is good looking.

I wish they ripped off the peg instead of going with the claw.

Figma Nintendo:

I already preordered all of them. Except Samus. When do I get to preorder Samus?

Atlas & Peabody are done.

Looks neat, but I'll wait for Chell.

Some more pics.

I like the pics, but I'm not sold on the figures.

I doubt it. DC have continued to give him work moving him from Wonder Woman variants to Harley Quinn variants. Hardly a downgrade. I'm sure it bothers Rucka though.

Yeah, everyone who hates bad art? Because the cover that came from is amazing.

That's the thing, I'm cool with him. I don't care how he handles his career. Just seems like he got a statue really quick compared to some other artist at DC that have been doing stuff for them that's more substantial.

That's the thing, I'm cool with him. I don't care how he handles his career. Just seems like he got a statue really quick compared to some other artist at DC that have been doing stuff for them that's more substantial.

It's actually the second Wonder Woman statue in this line. The first is due out in June, and is an embiggen'd version of the old Adam Hughes WW statue.

I haven't seen anything from Mattel at all so far. Their DC stuff is the only thing left that I really wanted to see...

Well, unless Jakks Pacific is there with World of Nintendo stuff...in which case, there's two things I'm waiting on.

Same here.

Though even if Multiverse's showing disappointed I wanted to see what Mattel wanted to do with Justice League Action line as well.

Heh I like the second one much more, through that one isn't bad still, just not digging the pose and really thin lasso much.

I passed on it. It's an old design and I'm not really thrilled with it. Just seems kind of lazy for them to take an old statue and make it bigger. Like they're just rushing to make the series bigger.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Not many Figmas I'm wanting, still waiting for them to show off the other Magic Knight Rayearth ones. The Nendos however, I made quite a wishlist...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Yessss, more Guardians. The wave from the first movie looked terrible. Drax still doesn't look too hot, but this is good.

I passed on it. It's an old design and I'm not really thrilled with it. Just seems kind of lazy for them to take an old statue and make it bigger. Like they're just rushing to make the series bigger.
DC has been doing a lot embiggening and debigulating lately. The Designer Series Batgirl and Harley Quinn are upsized Black & White statue. And at least a few of the statues in the Harley Red, White & Black series are downsized statues.

What is Nendoroid More? If we're getting a Nendo Pikachu that would be lovely because I want to replace the awful SHF Pikachu that I sorely regret purchasing.

61.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
DC has been doing a lot embiggening and debigulating lately. The Designer Series Batgirl and Harley Quinn are upsized Black & White statue. And at least a few of the statues in the Harley Red, White & Black series are downsized statues.

What is Nendoroid More? If we're getting a Nendo Pikachu that would be lovely because I want to replace the awful SHF Pikachu that I sorely regret purchasing.

61.jpg

Nendoroid More Face Parts Case are those tiny cases that hold extra parts that are shaped like silly little figures. Not actual Nendo sadly. Here's a bunny.

8tpnMN6.jpg

Yeah.

Top Bottom