• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision's next-gen sabotage continues (Marvel: Ultimate Alliance)

Maxrpg said:
attilan123kp.jpg
Even Nick Fury is trying to ignore that terrible character design

Tellaerin

jarosh said:
i fixed the proportions for activision

actifixed4fo.jpg

Guess you're not much of a Marvel fan, eh? Uatu (the Watcher) is supposed to have a freakin' huge head. (Not that this excuses the other problems people have pointed out, but hey.)

eshwaaz

Ponn01 said:
Uh..it's always been known this was developed from the ground up to be on last gen, next gen and even PSP. This was just supposed to be a port with better shadows and textures and from the looks of it they did give us that. It is what it is. I'm upset that they will more then likely try charging $10 more for the 360 and PS3 versions, but still this isn't a game designed for next gen.

I'd rather have no next gen version than a pathetic port like this. At least with games like Tomb Raider and Hitman the devs made moderately respectable attempts to enhance the 360 visuals. Activision's 360 versions of Tony Hawk and Gun were downright insulting, and Ultimate Alliance looks to follow the trend - and they don't even have the excuse of making system launch anymore. Throw an extra $10 on top of it and you've got yet another reason that Activision deserves repeated punches to their collective neck.

eshwaaz said:
I'd rather have no next gen version than a pathetic port like this. At least with games like Tomb Raider and Hitman the devs made moderately respectable attempts to enhance the 360 visuals. Activision's 360 versions of Tony Hawk and Gun were downright insulting, and Ultimate Alliance looks to follow the trend - and they don't even have the excuse of making system launch anymore. Throw an extra $10 on top of it and you've got yet another reason that Activision deserves repeated punches to their collective neck.

Even more hilarious is that if this is just like Xmen 1 and 2 (which it is), it'll run on an Xbox at 720p! You're not even paying for high-def, just 10 bucks more for some EXTRA SHADOWS.

Kittonwy

Banned
eshwaaz said:

This multi-generation porting has to stop. Activision is quickly becoming my least favorite publisher.

Pimpbaa

Xmen legends 1 and 2 would look like ps1 games with the camera zoomed in that close. Hopefully the game will look more next gen'ish with camera zoomed out

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
shuri said:
This looks like its made by a japanes dev :lol

Can't be. The game has no artistic sense.

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
Oldschoolgamer said:
Edit:
attilan151nx.jpg

:lol :lol l

Why the hell does Thor look like jesus with a hammer?

Ultimate Thor is a new-age hippie Jesus type. Although I don't know why they have 616 Nick Fury in the game.

Top Bottom