• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Expanded Marvel's New York

CGNoire

What is sadder is that people are not doing that and people got the actual designer of Spider-Man 2’s web swinging mechanics playing Marvel Spider-Man 1 and he liked it… so chill :p.
Yah I saw that so calles praise he showed for it with the camera in his face. Reminded me of James Cameron saying Terminator Genysis was gonna be a truely great sequel to T2 when confronted.

Shits nothing like the 2004 game. All the physics are heavily contrived in comparison. Your character literaly hovers above the ground when falling. All we got was better bespoke animations. Press x to win...cough cough...i meant "to swing".

Last edited:

John Wick

Spiderman 2 and FF7 Rebirth stole the show. Both look incredible.
Agreed. Both look incredible. Sony should sell a ton of consoles between both releases. The Spiderverse movie will have built up some demand. I'm playing this in fidelity mode @40fps.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Yah I saw that so calles praise he showed for it with the camera in his face. Reminded me of James Cameron saying Terminator Genysis was gonna be a truely great sequel to T2 when confronted.
He was playing the game with people, you did not see his face but him playing the game. Why are you trying to destroy one thing because you liked the other one even more? So weird…

Shits nothing like the 2004 game. All the physics are heavily contrived in comparison. Your character literaly hovers above the ground when falling. All we got was better bespoke animations. Press x to win...cough cough...i meant "to swing".
Sure… it is fun, it is more layered and deep than you are reducing it to and it is sticking with more people and helping to propel the game forward.

ProtoByte

Where do you read that from?
In the tweet - the symbiote suit is just an alternate suit, and Peter's L1 wheel can be kitted out with both symbiote and I
Iron spider arm moves at the same time.

If he's not misunderstood something, that's lame as fuck. WoS had the black suit have a seperate basic moveset, skill tree, and even some seperate traversal animations.

In the tweet - the symbiote suit is just an alternate suit, and Peter's L1 wheel can be kitted out with both symbiote and I
Iron spider arm moves at the same time.

If he's not misunderstood something, that's lame as fuck. WoS had the black suit have a seperate basic moveset, skill tree, and even some seperate traversal animations.
If you use Symbiote skills when you wearing other suits, your current suit will transform into Symbiote suit.
Don't see anything wrong with that :-?

Seem like only Symbiote Surge (Spartan rage) can transform to Symbiote suit.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
They’ve expanded the map so much they now have the Hamptons and Montauk!! It’s sick!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom