• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors/Actresses who look particularly hot in a specific role

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Doc Holliday said:
040555.jpg
Hoe lee she it

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Michelle Rodriguez was crazy hot during her short time in Fast & Furious. I can get behind that choice.

Schrade

I was so glad she got killed off Lost. I absolutely hate her. The way she talks, the sneer on her face... bleh.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Future said:
aw7sxv.gif

Hewitt lookin drop dead this entire movie

All right, I was fine until I got to this gif. I even made it passed all of the fucking smoking hot red heads just fine. Even Leeloo (Milla) who is like my favorite all time character in a movie ever, as well as one of my biggest crushes ever. But this GIF pushed me over my limit. It is time to visit my favorite site of choice, dim the lights, and have a casual 2 AM session. Fuck you, GAF.

aznpxdd

Alfarif said:
All right, I was fine until I got to this gif. I even made it passed all of the fucking smoking hot red heads just fine. Even Leeloo (Milla) who is like my favorite all time character in a movie ever, as well as one of my biggest crushes ever. But this GIF pushed me over my limit. It is time to visit my favorite site of choice, dim the lights, and have a casual 2 AM session. Fuck you, GAF.

:lol

nbxilc.jpg

Marisa Tomei in Before The Devil Knows You're Dead

25a4snr.jpg

Jennifer Connely in Requiem For A Dream. Not exactly a movie you watch for the nude scenes though.
311p7vt.gif

Kastro

Banned
mrklaw said:
marisa tomei in 'My Cousin Vinny'. Never has someone looked so hot in a wallpaper jumpsuit

good one
4069116.jpg

she was so cute in that.. especially with her car knowledge.. RAAWR

Some of my favorites:

Best Jennifer Aniston EVER looked:

jennifer_aniston_office_space_movie_wait_11247105944.jpg

Same with Scarlett:

Twitchy_ScarlettJohansson_ThePerfectScore.jpg

My first introduction to Kristin Bell was REEEEEEEEEFER MAAAAAAADNESSSSSS:

7ad97d20.jpg

AND

dharma.jpg

bathala

Banned
itxaka said:
Kate Beckinsale in Van Helsing. Never found her like a huge hot girl, she was hot but not my type and suddenly BAM! there it is.

KateBeckinsaleVanHelsing.gif

Oh god.

photo_30_hires.jpg

?
yes, the only good thing about that movie

Gameboy415

Jessic Alba:

jessica_alba_rodman_flender_idle_hands_002.jpg

cia-alba-IdleHands.jpg

bM2322-JessicaAlbaIdleHands-4.jpg

The title of the movie: Idle Hands

Description of me watching movie as a teenager: (Not quite so) IDLE HANDS :lol

Gameboy415 said:
Jessic Alba:

jessica_alba_rodman_flender_idle_hands_002.jpg

cia-alba-IdleHands.jpg

bM2322-JessicaAlbaIdleHands-4.jpg

The title of the movie: Idle Hands

Description of me watching movie as a teenager: (Not quite so) IDLE HANDS :lol

Awesome, still my favourite film featuring Jessica Alba, she looked smoking and this was before she became overexposed and did the silly Fantastic Four movies and that awful blone dyejob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom