• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors or Actresses That Can Wear FBI Suits The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor3

Emily Blunt in Sicario was FUCKING MAJESTIC

featured_sicario.jpg

olivia dunham from Fringe is definitely the correct answer, followed by Mulder and Sculley. I mean damn, just look at that popped collar and perfectly tailored waist

POYlZ53.jpg

You who did NOT pull it off? Key & Peele in Fargo season 1

x9AWG1b.jpg

olivia dunham from Fringe is definitely the correct answer, followed by Mulder and Sculley. I mean damn, just look at that popped collar and perfectly tailored waist

POYlZ53.jpg

You who did NOT pull it off? Key & Peele in Fargo season 1

x9AWG1b.jpg
That was kind of the point though, they weren't supposed to pull it off.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Cate Blanchett in Hanna did it best.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ENQWSTN.jpg?1[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/0wRJWqB.jpg[/img]

Hoo-doo

Banned
Dana Scully.

She's the model FBI agent. She looks unassuming yet professional, intelligent and strong.
Not unlike some of the dolled-up supermodels wearing prada pencil skirts posted in this thread.

farisr

Who is this?
I am now considering watching Fringe.
You really should. It's a terrific show. And seeing as the show is done, and you can watch at your own pace rather than have to deal with the multi week breaks between episodes that people had to deal with when it was airing, a lot of the things they had an issue with at certain points in the series become a non-factor.

I watched it when it aired on tv, but just bought the bluray set a few weeks ago when it was on sale and finished a rewatch just a few days ago. I liked it even better this time around.

The show seems procedural at first, but pretty much everything gets worked into the overall storyline later on, and the procedural aspects of the show start taking a backseat.

EGM1966

Draw between Olivia from Fringe and Scully from X Files for the ladies and Cooper from Twin Peaks and Mulder from X Files for the men.

Cooper is by far the coolest agent ever in my view but then I love Twin Peaks (first season).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom