• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors or Actresses That Can Wear FBI Suits The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Queen
2mmEhdo.jpg

monarchies in 2015

unbelievable

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
It isn't exclusive to actresses so I wouldn't call it a fetish.

I don't think you know what a fetish is.

Also I always thought the Winchester Brother's suits were always a little off on purpose since they are usually sitting in the car and probably bought or "borrowed" pretty cheaply untailored. It wouldn't make sense for them to have tailored suits.

The Wall

Banned
Anna Torv looks like she could actually be an FBI agent.

What makes you say this? I feel like actual FBI agents don't have a particular "look" to them other than being groomed, professional and unassuming unless work requires something else.

Zoe

What makes you say this? I feel like actual FBI agents don't have a particular "look" to them other than being groomed, professional and unassuming unless work requires something else.

That kind of fashion is actually specifically written into her character.

Ophelion

It starts solid. It lost me though. I would give it a shot for many reasons.

I thought it was probably the best Sci-Fi show on TV at the time it first came out. Seemed like it could even one day live up to all the "spiritual successor to The X-Files" hype it had around it at launch. But by the end of Season 3, it had traveled so far up it's own asshole, space around it was beginning to collapse into a singularity.
Fuck ALL that alternate dimension shit that consumed the plot of the show. I wanted a show about smart people stopping mad science crime. Why the fuck do they have to be the chosen ones that will save the world from a prophesized alternate dimension apocalypse?

But now I guess we don't need a spiritual successor to The X-Files. They're just giving us The X-Files back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom