• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Ruins Everything Corrects ITSELF!

caliph95

Because I'm on a phone, not in a situ6where typing is easy and I'm lazy here's a description of the show that I copied
"Comic Adam Conover, a cast member and writer at the popular comedy website CollegeHumor, brings his original online series to TV, expanding upon his efforts to poke fun at everyday things that people accept or assume without question. In the half-hour investigative comedy, Conover uses a not-quite-deadly combination of comedy, history and science to debunk widespread misconceptions about topics and ideas that are routinely taken for granted."

There are clips you can from college humor and trutv on YouTube that excerpts from the full episodes

Adam mentioned at one point that he's not perfect and tries to cite his sources and does welcome correction. Well Adam decide to "ruin" himself and correct mistakes and misinformation that has been spread in this clip from an episode.

YouTube link:https://youtu.be/-ijI_kGG1eg

iammeiam

This was cool; not just for the correcting aspect, but for constantly reiterating that admitting mistakes is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Top Bottom