• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adding the Nintendo logo to objects for no reason

luulubuu

D5abQTV.png

FsF8o9b.png

Not to be serious about it, but I swear I see "Nintendo is Doomed" quoted by fans 100x more than any opponents.

Because the colloquialism is easier to sum up than variations of "Nintendo will surely fail if it does not do any of these things I'm suggesting because I know the market better and they are messing everything up"

KHlover

Banned
Not to be serious about it, but I swear I see "Nintendo is Doomed" quoted by fans 100x more than any opponents. Definition of persecution complex.
Probably because there's 1000 ways to imply it without actually spelling it out. Calling it out however...DOOMED!

Platy

Not to be serious about it, but I swear I see "Nintendo is Doomed" quoted by fans 100x more than any opponents. Definition of persecution complex.

It is usually spelled "Nintendo should go third party" or "this gimmick will never sell" or "what ? a tegra console in 2017 ? LOL"

Not to derail the fun in here but mind to elaborate where all those bad quality Nintendo products hide?

Take any random sampling of Nintendo products (hardware, games, toys etc), lay them out on a table, and then rank them in terms of quality. Take the top 30% of that sample and remove them from the table. The answer is what is remains.

If you prefer a specific answer, well, then, Amiibos. All of them.

I do like this meme though. Slapping the Nintendo logo on stuff seems to get at the point that there is a fan culture around the name, and there are some in that culture who would literally buy anything if it came with that logo.

Top Bottom