• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Ads In Your City

So I came across this today. It's an ad for Final Fantasy XIV on the Las Vegas monorail. I think that's particularly cool that we have ads for video games in our city like that.

20230901-161044.jpg

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
So I came across this today. It's an ad for Final Fantasy XIV on the Las Vegas monorail. I think that's particularly cool that we have ads for video games in our city like that.

20230901-161044.jpg
I think its cool as well

Side note can't wait to see that Sphere, coming out the end of the month for sure on my to do list

ReBurn

Gold Member
I never see video game ads anywhere and I travel quite a bit. I do try to avoid the middle of big cities, though.

Vyse

Gold Member
Last month I was in London walking around and Microsoft had a bunch of game ads. Also here in Vegas, I was on the strip last week and there was a gigantic electronic billboard of Armored Core. Very cool.

Last edited:
That's some off-model looking shite.

Kratos crossed with a fucken downs shitzu and BOY looking like a knock off noel gallagher tattoo
images
Says right there that it's hand painted. I guess that the PlayStation local branch wanted something more authentic than a run of the mill vinyl wrap and commissioned this local group of graffiti artists. Here's the making of if you're genuinely interested and not just shitposting for the sake of it. 😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom