• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adolf Hitler Humiliation Simulator.

judging by their other games, looks like Russians. Who aren't exactly known for being SJWs. And who also suffered dramatically more casualties in WW2 than the US did. There is not a person alive in Russia, even today, who is not connected to someone who died to stop Hitler. So I would say that's a good reason to make a game where he gets peed on.

Hitler was an actual mass murderer and villain. Not someone like Donald Trump.

Umm Don Lemon begs to differ.

petran79

Banned
Would have worked as an SM game with nazis, like the she wolf of the SS movie. But not like this

220px-Ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_02.jpg

Like burning an effigy, to get those cathartic blood lust juices flowing and derive some pleasure/emotional relief from them, you really need to have a personal attachment to the subject matter. To me Hitler is that guy that caused the efficient slaughter of up to 80 million people in 5 years because he thought Germans deserved the world. I don't care enough about his legacy to piss on it, it's disgusting. I can see why some might, particularly many Jews, Poles and Russians, their recent ancestors bore the brunt of Hitler's personal touch.

Last edited:
It needs more gameplay variety. Though to be fair...
Normally I would be more cynical about whether this game is an emotional cashgrab with shallow content, but torture simulators aren't exactly mainstream approved games and they could have problems selling them (since all it takes for it to be unacceptable is just a character model mod, let alone modding other political figures inside)
I appreciate what the developer was going for.

If you want to be "smart", one can easily label the Allied "winners" of WW2 mass murderers (nukes, firebombing & Soviet war crimes paint a rather heroic picture... not).

To be fair, you can't fight a war without innocent people getting hurt on both sides, it's the nature of it, like not being able to make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

I don't think there's any serious debate about who was in the wrong and overall in the right with WW2, but yeah, innocent civilians on the the Axis side suffered, Grave of The Fireflies offers an interesting perspective on that.

There's an attitude in the modern day that you can fight a "clean" war without getting your hands dirty, ie hurting innocent civilians, which is impossible, that's why wars should never be fought unless 100% necessary, which is where America went wrong with Vietnam and Iraq.

petran79

Banned
There's an attitude in the modern day that you can fight a "clean" war without getting your hands dirty, ie hurting innocent civilians, which is impossible, that's why wars should never be fought unless 100% necessary, which is where America went wrong with Vietnam and Iraq.

In Kossovo too. One colleague at school who was studying there during that time and knew Serbian, told me that in Belgrade they dropped a bomb midday at a crowded market. It was a massacre.

Are there any naziplotation games yet?

I am not aware, but in the underground and fan made s ene there certainly must be something. There was this game in early 90s for home computers, though did not try it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KZ_Manager

Airola

Genius idea. Dude's going to make some money with this.

I kinda like the way Steam is now. I like that people can make money with troll games today. I think maybe half of my ~1100 game Steam library consists of troll and legit shit amateur games. I have a morbid curiosity for them.

This is one of my favorites:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/673670
Too bad it seems it has been taken away from Steam. Can't find it on store anymore. The description of the game was a long semi-philosophical rambling story with broken English and the game itself is like a broken tutorial game for some cheap game maker software. I'm kinda proud I have this rarity on my Steam library.

I also have a really broken Pong clone that isn't available on Steam anymore. It was like SUPER broken.

llien

This will sell really well because the ctrl-left will want to own Hitler with bodily fluids instead of shoot him like a normal human being, and the alt-right will buy it so they can review it negatively.
whynotboth.gif?

I mean, why not have "shoot the hitler (in a humiliating way)" game next to it?
Besides, don't we already have "shoot the nazis (Hitler among them)" games?

Sannakji

Banned

And with Donald Gump it's pee... dammnit they got this whole thing backwards!!! I'm requesting a refund. This should've been a Russian Hotel Room Simulator.

ctrl-left

Y'know, as cringey and heeeella dumb the dismissive and reductive name calling that the alt-right employs is, I really like this. It's as close to witty as we're gonna get from them I would imagine.

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Hitlerarious, this game.

I assume Mao/Stalin are unlockables by Microtransactions by way of stealing paintings from the Jewish and dehumanizing their kin? You would want your simulator to be realistic ofcourse.

Physical edition should come out in a camp shaped DVD package for that extra realism.

Top Bottom