• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Banned
"hmm uh uh, that floor got traps"

"I wanna blow up!... like get big" *poof*

heheheh silly hot dog warriors -__- Another Monday, another great episode

I just started watching this show. It's quite funny so far. I love how it both uses many tropes but is also really creative in its own right.

Boogiepop

Heh, another fun episode.
Also, is anyone else really not feeling Problem Solvers? It just isn't clicking with me... at all.

Mank said:
Also, is anyone else really not feeling Problem Solvers? It just isn't clicking with me... at all.

The commercials turned me off completely. Just looks dumb in a dumb way...

Mank said:

the art style fits better during AS (which it was pitched for) but it's still not good

yencid

Yeah problem solvers was pitched to adult swim and turned down so they left it in CN. (doesnt really matter as it starts half an hour before AS)

so... Guys gimme tips on what to add to the official thread.
Im adding main/returning characters

Info on the show and the creator
some illustrations, backgrounds, backstory

what else should i add?

Episodes we are looking forward to? (fionna and cake)

THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE. LETS DOOO TTTHHIIISS

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
We could rule them like gods..... ANGRY GODS

LMAO seriously I love this show.

edit:

"Starch is a Beelzebub"

haha oh wow.

yencid said:
Yeah problem solvers was pitched to adult swim and turned down so they left it in CN. (doesnt really matter as it starts half an hour before AS)

so... Guys gimme tips on what to add to the official thread.
Im adding main/returning characters

Info on the show and the creator
some illustrations, backgrounds, backstory

what else should i add?

Episodes we are looking forward to? (fionna and cake)

THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE. LETS DOOO TTTHHIIISS

Gifs of Jake and Finn dancing.

yencid said:
gkzdi.png
Since no ones taken this, I think I'll take it now animated avatars are gone :(

Mr. Sam

Oh yeah, I introduced my friend to both this and The Regular Show today. He found both hilarious but we agreed that Adventure Time was superior. LSP for life.

So I haven't been keeping up the series on Cartoon Network but I watched it at the regular time last night and it was only like 10 minutes long.

I remember seeing it before and it was 20 minutes and 2 episodes. What changed because that was really freaking lame?

This week's episode is so weird lol.

Did Finn just imply that he doesn't have control of what comes out of his mouth on the subject of Yoga Balls in the start of the ep? :lol :lol

Mr. Sam said:
Oh yeah, I introduced my friend to both this and The Regular Show today. He found both hilarious but we agreed that Adventure Time was superior. LSP for life.
I introduced my parents to it. They both appeared to enjoy it. My mum seemed to find Trouble In Lumpyspace in particular very amusing.

Like, whatever, oh my glob!

There needs to be an Adventure Time dictionary/terminology explanation or some shit.

Al•ge•bra•ic
[al-juh-brey-ik]
-adj
The most righteous way to describe something because Algebra is cool and we're all about that stuff. A more descriptive manner of exclaiming, "Mathematical!"

Oh My Glob
The cooler version of "Oh My God." Originated from and popularized by Lumpy Space Princess. A statement exclaiming utter shock, confusion, annoyance and/or disgust at an occurrence.

Maybe I've just been watching this show too much, but today when I looked at this McDonald's coffee cup.....

25a3kpf.jpg

Best image of Jake I could find that matched the expression. Please tell me someone else sees this.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
FTH said:
Lumpy Space Princess voiced by Pendleton Ward? So that's why she's the best character...

Watching a grown man do that voice is...... something else.

Trojita said:
Just saw the episode where Marceline's Dad makes an appearance. The nod to him being an Eldritch abomination was awesome. That was so Math!

It was algebraic when
in the middle of her Dad's apology he flies through the air with two swords and stabs him.
I lost my shit when Marceline asked him what the pocket on his shirt was and he replied that Jake was in here and said "Whats up Jake" and Jake turns around and farts.
That episode broke the show for my friend. He said it could never do anything funnier then that so he kinda stopped watching it and now I have to force him to watch select episodes.

To me, however, that episode had the best, THE BEST set-up and pay off of a joke I have ever seen in my entire life. I was crying I laughed so hard.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I just caught up with all of the episodes. Now I'm sad because I will have to wait for the new episodes now ;_;

WordAssassin said:
That episode broke the show for my friend. He said it could never do anything funnier then that so he kinda stopped watching it and now I have to force him to watch select episodes.

To me, however, that episode had the best, THE BEST set-up and pay off of a joke I have ever seen in my entire life. I was crying I laughed so hard.
My dad is 46 years old and he cracked up when he saw that

all we know is early summer so most likely late June/early July. that should be enough time to run it's course in time for the winter re-runs

yencid

From The Dust said:
all we know is early summer so most likely late June/early July. that should be enough time to run it's course in time for the winter re-runs
i just want to use the stuff im making already xD

Well, we just have 4 more weeks for this season ( :( ).
Then a few months. Though, I suppose that Season 3 OT could go up at any time after Season 2 ends.

daffy

Banned
10-minute bump :eek:

Tonight's Episode

5622913362_7ffcd3300d.jpg

Episode 25a - "Video Makers"
Finn and Jake are on an epic race to make the best video ever to impress Princess Bubblegum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom