• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agar.io

Ferrio

Banned
Some of the escapes/plays you can make with splitting is awesome. Noticing that I was going to get fucked in a huge traffic jam I split, and my guy shot through a gap that closed soon as I made it past.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Fuuuckk just wasted 30 minutes at work on this.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I got really huge and then I screwed up and I got absorbed by clinton2016, then I watched clinton2016 try and absorb putins dick.

I was a huge KNACK 2 dominating the board but then I spotted a tiny KNACK 3 following and circling me like a symbiote and I was laughing too hard and got eaten.

Hahs

I've noticed while getting chased - just move towards a cell bigger than the one chasing you for a bit of safety. just kinda hover around the perimeter.

Qurupeke

I named myself Evil Evilore and I got reaaaally big. Unfortunately it seems the game resets when you get extremely big... I banned quite a few members.

81Ji4aK.png

It got even bigger.

They reset you after some time? becuase thats just what happen with mine :mad:

I named myself Evil Evilore and I got reaaaally big. Unfortunately it seems the game resets when you get extremely big... I banned quite a few members.

It got even bigger.

Seems to be different servers or something based on countries, I only see people from spain (that would be normal since im from there) and multiple russians I dont know why.
Havent seen a Gaf blob yet.

santi_yo

They reset you after some time? becuase thats just what happen with mine :mad:

Seems to be different servers or something based on countries, I only see people from spain (that would be normal since im from there) and multiple russians I dont know why.
Havent seen a Gaf blob yet.

Same here, a lot of Forocoches users over there.
KuGsj.gif

Not working in mobile: confirmed. This is awesome though, like competitive Osmos.

It's simple premises like this that make for funny, addictive, multiplayer.

I became somewhat big, and then killed myself to empower a random blob that was being chased. He then became big enough to eat the guy chasing him.

That's my good deed for the day.

Fun game.

Horp

I think I was the biggest one for a while. Was a big yellow one. Perhaps the purple FOROCOCHES was slightly bigger. Then I suicided into a green thing, then into wildmer stinkt

Top Bottom