• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AI personal assistant Rabbit R1 is a scam (Coffeezilla investigation)

SJRB

Gold Member
rabbitr1groot.jpg

First video talks about the shady company behind the Rabbit R1, the second dives deeper in the R1.

tl;dr the Rabbit R1 is not some revolutionary "Large Action Model" as is advertised. It's secretly running on ChatGPT3.5, uses hardcoded Playwright to navigate sites and apps (which is a disaster and the reason stuff almost never works) and has specific prompts for a lot of typical user actions to simulate intelligence where there is none.

Marques Brownlee already decimated this thing with his review, but this is some next level damage.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Hang on, someone is trying to sell a halfsized smartphone thingie you are supposed to carry around to act as an ebutler? Why not a smartphone app?

Fbh

Even beyond the scam these devices just seem like they are trying to solve a problem almost no one has.
Sorry I don't want to have to carry around another device which I also need to keep charged and internet connected and does just a small fraction of what my phone can do...and usually dotes it worse anyway.

"start my morning routine."
"consider waking up."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

his pitch is non stop marketing buzzwords of nonsense such as "carbon negative crypto". No offense if you believe that it's actually a thing, you deserve it. And also, I know a nigerian prince that I want to introduce you to.

Top Bottom