• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AI web tv

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
When I watched just now, it was chill house techno with visuals ranging from a distorted cat yawning to blood trails on a window to a man floating through a dark forest. If I didn't know better, I would've thought it was a human-created evocative art piece.

It's already "convincing" and it'll only get better/worse. This stuff is progressing frighteningly fast. Is this how my grandparents felt about rock music?

Tumle

You can make your own haunting videos if you want but only 3 seconds in the free version on huggingface 😋

Last edited:

Trilobit

DRYzvwO.jpg

otakuninja2006

Neo Member
Well adult swim is fucked
Adult Swim's already been fucked for the past 2 years now just wait until one of WBD's dumbass decisions and Hulu's Animayhem and FXX finally fuck them up.

Also, to keep my sanity, I'm not taking a look at this, I already hate AI art as is......

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I just watched it. Is there any way to increase resolution? It looks like it runs at 480p. Like a low res YT video in full screen mode.

CGNoire

It sucks that it changes scenes every 3 seconds cause it never gives you enough time to get imersed in what your seeing.

God damm genz and there net negative attention span.

Tumle

It sucks that it changes scenes every 3 seconds cause it never gives you enough time to get imersed in what your seeing.

God damm genz and there net negative attention span.
I think it's because of the limit of the free tool on huggingface and the technology so far, where you can only generate 3 sec. clips.
you can run it in private session to get more seconds.. but i only think it's like 6 to 10 instead :)

Ar¢tos

Robots walking on the streets, a robot waving while a line of humans walks in the background, robots dancing in a disco, an empty apartment where a lamp is dancing alone.
I see a recurrent theme.

Top Bottom