• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Akinator, the freakiest online "game" you'll ever play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
HOLY SHIT WHAT

I was thinking of the hero from Prince of Persia 2008.

WTFWTFWTF

2f0gjt3.jpg

EDIT: DAMNIT! This time he guessed I was thinking of Wander! I knew he would figure it out when he asked if he was linked to a horse, and then followed by if he has a shield!

Daigoro

Kipe said:
Damn, Lone Wolf and Cub didn't stump the website. Almost had Gamera, second on their list, but they picked Alien instead.

i stumped it with Ogami Itto.

it guessed Wesker and Jack Black on the first try though.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
You have. To be. Fucking. Kidding me.

No. Way.

oqzvw9.gif

EDIT: Holy fuck he guessed my Mario :lol
EDIT2: He guessed Sheik. I was thinking Zelda. :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Leon S. Kennedy!

I'm surprised at how easily he finds the answer too, like less than 15 questions.

EDIT: HOLSHIT WTF BBQ! JOHN FUCKING CONOR! Try that! How the heck did he guess THAT?!?!? It was really really generic, I never thought he would guess it!

I thought I had him on Freddie Mercury, but the last question was if my character was gay :lol

edit: confused the hell out of him with Marvin Gaye, actually asked the same 3 questions twice :lol did guess Barry White, which I guess is as close as it gets.

Darklord

Banned
Wow. This is awesome. :lol

Edit: WAT! I thought of Arthas from Warcraft. and he guessed it, Come on thats so generic and he got it almost instantly.:lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Ah! He failed at guessing John McCalin, but I said no to "does your character have a daughter" and "does he have children". He doesn't right? He though I was thinking of Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible).

I picked the prophet Muhammad just to see what the image would be.

It was just a picture of a mosque.
Ether_Snake said:
Ah! He failed at guessing John McCalin, but I said no to "does your character have a daughter" and "does he have children". He doesn't right? He though I was thinking of Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible).
He has a daughter. She's actually a pretty cool, level-headed chick.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Arnold in Predator)

Bastard!

sublime085 said:
I picked the prophet Muhammad just to see what the image would be.

It was just a picture of a mosque.

He has a daughter.

Ah that's why.

Ginko said:
Got him on Russel Crowe.

Russel Crowe is not a character, you lose!:p

notsol337

marked forever
I got him on Rodger Moore. Once it asked me if he had been in a bond film I was like "YES also SHIT" but then it guessed Anthony Hopkins...

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Ah, I was thinking of Akinator, he guessed it:p

Zeliard

I tried to get him to guess Keyser Soze and he guessed Inspector Clouseau. The right answer did end up being among the many choices afterwards, though. It said it expected me to say that that he's American, when he isn't.

MNC

I did Phoenix Wright. He was asking all these questions were I thought he couldn't have gotten him... And then at the end my mouth literally dropped :lol Old, but still amazing.

Edit: He got dick gumshoe as well :lol

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Its fun to play around with.. esp if you focus not on beating him. Got him three tries in a row and now im done for now. My picks were tap dancer Bill Robinson, Muffy Mouse from Todays Special, and Blackthorne from the Blizzard game.

Pimpbaa

What the fuck?! It almost guess my first person. But the next two, I answered "i don't know" for a lot of questions yet it still got it right!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Wow, it guessed Cole Train in 19 questions - I'm impressed!

EDIT: DAMN it guessed Stone Cold Steven Austin in 8 or 9 questions!

EDIT: Freaky - it even got Ussop from One Piece even when it seemed like it wouldn't - I'm very impressed now...

Mashing

It failed to answer The Nameless One (Planescape: Torment). However, to be fair it would be NEARLY impossible to for it to guess that.

Edit: However, I gotta give a credit for guessing Lee Adama when I was thinking of Bill Adama. The questions it asked were rather vague and I'm very impressed it picked up a character for BSG based on the questions it asked.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
It guessed Sheva from RE5, but it was stumped on that woman from the Naruto fillers - not like I would expect that would be on there, but I had to stump it somehow... :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Finally, after many fails, he guessed Jana Defi:D

whitehawk

Banned
lol, when I was doing Steve jobs, it asked is this person a thief. I loled. This was after it asked if he was famous due to computing, was related to apples and was the boss of a large company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom