• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Keyes' daughter is a lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
maybe2.jpg

HAWT

You know, it's too bad he's so marginalized in the political arena - I'd like to see how the Republicans explain this one away.

I wonder if he just found out about this.

That could make for some interesting drama and Keyes looking a lot more stupid than the stupidness factor he is already at:

I'm against gays but now that my daughter is one...I'm for them.

I'm against gays and now that my daughter is one...I am going to disown her.

Really Keyes is so homphobic...(moreso than Cheney) that this is just going to be comedy either way.

ShadowRed

Banned
LOL I thought the title read Alisha Keyes' daughter is a lesbian. I was like damn I didn't know she had a kid. Also I find it interesting that all these right wingers who scream about family value and homos always have a closeted gay kid in the background. Cheny, Keyes, that guy who went around with signs saying gays are going to hell, all end up having a gay kid. Is this Gods way of getting back?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like someone threw glitter all over her face.

Triumph

Banned
Maybe she'll hook up with Mary Cheney for an all Right Wing Spawn Hot Lesbian Action Pay Per View Extravaganza!

Seriously, I need to be in a position to make shit like this happen. Someone call me, ok? Ok!

FoneBone

http://modernvertebrate.blogspot.com/2004/09/keyes-addresses-students-on-generic.html
Other students asked Keyes about his stand on gay marriage. During the Republican National Convention in August, the two-time presidential candidate and former talk show host called homosexuality "selfish hedonism" and said that applied to Vice President Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter.

Asked Wednesday if he would support a family member who was gay and wanted to get married, Keyes responded: "I couldn't."

"You're asking me a personal question, right, in terms of what I'd say to a family member. And that has to be governed by my personal conscience, and my personal conscience is shaped by my faith, and my faith is very clear: That homosexual relationships are sinful and wrong, and I will not not facilitate my children, whom I love, in going down a path that, according to my faith, leads to a kind of death that's worse than physical death," Keyes said.
"You don't love somebody if you become the facilitator of the destruction of their spiritual and moral life," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom