• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake 2 will receive 2 Paid DLCs/Expansions in 2024 and Free DLC

Draugoth

Gold Member
AW2_11-08-23_029-1456x819.jpg

Today the highly anticipated Alan Wake II received it's final previews and was highly praised by the specialized media. In addition, the game also received a large number of new features.

Recently, important members of Remedy, such as Sam Lake himself, provided interviews to comment on the game, as well as answer some questions.

Talking to Wccftech, Remedy confirmed it plans to release two paid content DLCs in 2024. The first is called Night Springs and the other Lake House. However, the game will also get free DLC.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
They announced 2 expansions for the game with the games announcement. This isn't new.

That being said, wondering if I should just pre-order the Deluxe edition, since I'm going to be getting those 2 DLC anyway, and it'll save me money than needing to buy them separately.

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

Already planned DLCs at release, no physical, well, so disappointed as an huge Alan Wake fan. Sadly, will definitely skip the release and wait for a complete edition, if it ever happens, or wait for an heavy discount.

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Last edited:
I've been waiting for Remedy to tell something about the dlc before deciding whether to buy the deluxe edition or standard.

YCoCg

Remedy are one of the few out there who do DLC right as they're usually new chapters if a story to add to the lore.

I cave in and pre ordered the Deluxe Edition.
Hopefully the dlc will come soon enough because I don't like to return to a game which controls and story I have totally forgot (which I do pretty quickly).

Nonehxc

Yep, already preordered the Deluxe since it announced. Remedy in general, and Sam Lake and his creative team in particular, can Shut Up and Take My Money Day One All Day Er'yday.

xVodevil

Yeah, but no steam release ever right? It's just sad to see such platform exclusivity gaining new grounds on PC when even other publishers are crawling back to Steam.
Getting me worried for Max Payne remakes too :messenger_neutral: Well in worst case grabbing this on a deep sale maybe..

Top Bottom