• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake Trailer is Almost here!!! Let's Get in Here and all wait together!!!

I just hope the game is good after all this waiting.

Although, I'm not getting the same Daikatana vibe that I was getting with Too Human. Which for me, is a good sign.

FrankT

Wizman23 said:
Has there been any actual confirmation from MS or Remedy saying this so called trailer actually exists?

Yes, Remedy confirmed it on their website and released a recent pic.

puebla

is it a real trailer? or is this going to be like some 10 second teaser that's not worth staying up for?

RJT

I'm playing Max Payne 2 for the first time. That got me excited for Alan Wake.
They're great at mood setting, a horror game from them sounds great

roMonster

I cannot wait.

Quick question: Is this a PC game or x360 game? Becuase I know MS likes to stagger these types of things useally delaying the PC version. Anyone know if both versions are going to release at the same time?

May as well post this again in here:
30rqtfk.jpg

Can't wait to see more :D

roMonster said:
I cannot wait.

Quick question: Is this a PC game or x360 game? Becuase I know MS likes to stagger these types of things useally delaying the PC version. Anyone know if both versions are going to release at the same time?

I thought it was a PC game first. I could be totally wrong though so ...

Either way, I've been wanting to see what this game is like for a long long time now.

soco

i thought i slept through the release and this thread had the link for which i have waited.

sadly i was disappointed. it's another thread about waiting until the fucking trailer actually arrives.

Dabanton

soco said:
i thought i slept through the release and this thread had the link for which i have waited.

sadly i was disappointed. it's another thread about waiting until the fucking trailer actually arrives.

That's what i first thought it was at first as well .:lol

Gameplay or Remedy goes away.

Anyone else happy if they were like "just kidding, Alan Wake is the name of the engine, the next game we're designing is Max Payne 3, and here's a full trailer with gameplay!"

I'd be stoked.

permutated said:
Either way you need a new avatar, yours passed bandwidth. :lol
I want my Photobucket account back. Rehosting my avatar on Picoodle sucks. :(

That'll teach me to post in PoliGAF. :'(

I AM JOHN! said:
I want my Photobucket account back. Rehosting my avatar on Picoodle sucks. :(

That'll teach me to post in PoliGAF. :'(

PoliGAF sucks, I need to find a new outlet to silently voice my rage.

Getting banned for the stupidest shit there is just....ugh.

Uncle

gray_fox224 said:
Hmm...any moment now...

I hope.

No. I'd guess that in about 14 hours some people will have seen the trailer, and maybe we might get some crappy cam footage after that.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Uncle said:
No. I'd guess that in about 14 hours some people will have seen the trailer, and maybe we might get some crappy cam footage after that.
:( why couldnt they just upload to gametrailers or something. So sad.

Uncle

~Kinggi~ said:
:( why couldnt they just upload to gametrailers or something. So sad.

I'm sure they will release it to the net eventually, but it might happen after the real premier i.e friday. Of course I could be wrong.

I don't really get the hype either. I think it will be a cool game. I like Remedy and what has been shown so far has been graphically impressive but the game has taken this larger than life reputation that seems kind of undeserved at the moment.

czartim said:
Has this game ever shown anything other than bad graphics?
Fixed.

Remedy is to crisp textures as Karen Carpenter is to obesity.
But on the "not cynical asshole" side, I am excited for the game.

Top Bottom