• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien Hominid screens

Agent X

I never even heard of this game (either the Flash game or the console versions) until a few days ago. It's a terrible shame that you had to inform me of its existence. Now I feel the urge to buy it upon its retail release. :D

treebaerd

Game looks sweet. Flash version is on the hard side. I would say akin to Megaman or maybe Metal Slug (thats pushing it). Music is interesting too...at least for the flash game. Lavender Hill Mob. Tried to find the music it at the advertised http://www.mp3.com/lhm with no luck. What little I have heard from the various movie clips floating around it is similar to the flash game. Long live the run-and-gun.

Memles

I tried the flash game...and it kicked my ass. I'm pretty sure it would be decidely easier with a controller, but at the same time I still think I would suck.

If it's super cheap, I'll consider it, as it does look to be damn fun.

treebaerd

If it's super cheap, I'll consider it, as it does look to be damn fun.

I think the price point will play a factor on this game for those who don't normally buy this type of game. Then again this genre hasn't seen much love in the past few years...save maybe Viewtiful Joe and Metal Slug series. $30 sounds along the current lines...anything more and you are asking for failure or the dreaded bargin bin.

CrunchyB

Hmm, the first time I played the Flash game, it 0wned me big time. The second time was not so bad, but I died at the mid-level boss. Now on my third try I can comple the level without much trouble, funny that.

Great little game :)

Gart

Anyone see this game in playable form at Comic-Con? My sis went and said there was this alien shooting game that looked like Viewtiful Joe. I immediately thought of this game. There was a mascot guy dressed in the yellow alien suit. And she brought home the yellow antennas that you can put on your head.

CrisKre

This thread needs to live on. The word needs to be spread on this game and people need to buy it.

Cant wait till october

Top Bottom