• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keihart

I wonder if this was moved to communities we would get actual Aliens and UFOs on the thread, i know it sounds far fetched but you never know!

Just saw the video and got reminded of disclosure project again, what's up with that....weren't they gonna start showing the receipts years ago?

Edit: the info wars AD at the end of the video is amazing.
orlando jones GIF

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
interesting conspiracy website but lol this video is nothing. Raises some cool points the jumps in logic are crazy.
I sure do believe the "ufo" and aliens we see are just military tech. But CRIMINAL MILITARY TECH ?! nah
Where are you getting "criminal ufo tech" from?

Romulus

Rich Hoffman has a BA in Organizational Communications from Wright State University. He is an Information Technology consultant and strategist. He has worked as a defense contractor for over 20 years, working primarily for the Army Materiel Command HQ with a variety of companies. Currently, Mr. Hoffman works as an Enterprise Architect at Redstone Arsenal and the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. He has over 54 years of experience investigating and researching the UFO subject. Mr. Hoffman has served as Director of Investigations, Star Team Manager and Director of Strategic Projects, as well as the State Director of MUFON and worked with numerous organizations.

Last edited:

Romulus

Gadi Schwartz – NBC News
Just to clarify, you’re saying that our, our nuclear capabilities, whether they their weapons, or whether it’s a, you know, some sort of nuclear power plant, you’re saying that these things have been disabled by something we can’t explain.
Lue Elizondo
There is absolutely evidence that comports to the notion that they have, that UAPs have an active interest in our nuclear technology, and have in the past interfered with some of our nuclear capabilities. That’s fact. Yes.

Theres alot of info on this too. Pretty advanced military tech to disable and start nuclear countdowns remotely, with a drone in the 1970s using some type of beam of light.
Chernobyl had hundreds of witnesses before the meltdown that a craft appeared and was visible for minutes directly above the reactor. And suddenly, it went from a blast danger to just a meltdown. Still awful but it could have been far worse. Scientists and engineers saw this thing in the sky beaming a light into the reactor.

Last edited:

Peter303

Theres alot of info on this too. Pretty advanced military tech to disable and start nuclear countdowns remotely, with a drone in the 1970s using some type of beam of light.
Chernobyl had hundreds of witnesses before the meltdown that a craft appeared and was visible for minutes directly above the reactor. And suddenly, it went from a blast danger to just a meltdown. Still awful but it could have been far worse. Scientists and engineers saw this thing in the sky beaming a light into the reactor.
The beam of light was coming out of the reactor, it was the air being ionized by the gamma radiation.

Romulus

The beam of light was coming out of the reactor, it was the air being ionized by the gamma radiation.

So the object in the sky was made up by all those people with the same description. And what about all the hundreds of military people describing similar objects above nuke silos beaming lights inside them and disabling them? Those are also ionized or everything is made up across different silos and military units and nations?

Last edited:
In reference to the OP alone:

There's almost a mathematical certainty of intelligent life existing in the known galaxy / universe. If we exist, someone else does.

It *IS* a certainty alien life exists (but may not be anywhere near as intelligent as us).

Whether or not UFOs existed is neither here nor there.

--

Side note/conspiracy: humans were seeded by aliens a long time ago, and given alien knowledge... I believe most of this was lost with the destruction of the Mayan/Aztec cultures and the burning of the Library of Alexandria.

StormCell

There's almost a mathematical certainty of intelligent life existing in the known galaxy / universe. If we exist, someone else does.

It *IS* a certainty alien life exists (but may not be anywhere near as intelligent as us).

--

Side note/conspiracy: humans were seeded by aliens a long time ago, and given alien knowledge... I believe most of this was lost with the destruction of the Mayan/Aztec cultures and the burning of the Library of Alexandria.
But it's not yet a mathematical certainty that intelligent life exists at the same time as us.

I feel like there are at least two very possible outcomes on this topic. The romantic in me likes to believe that not only is life abundant in the cosmos, but we will even discover complex life living in a variety of unlikely places (moon, Venus, Mars). We may even discover intelligent lifeforms in multiple solar systems that aren't so far away.

Then there's the other possibility that I will call the Firefly scenario, which is where life is basically abundant on other worlds but for some reason none of it is terribly different from what we know on earth and there's just no sign of any of it evolving past that which we've already seen like dogs, cats, elephants, dolphins, and primates. Octopus. We remain the lone beings one big leap ahead of all the other semi-intelligent creatures we've studied. But man is outerspace littered with planets crawling in life very similar to our own world!

This is much closer to the idea that the universe and the entirety of its lifespan is one big hash table whereby the odds of two distinct intelligent lifeforms arising on separate worlds close enough to contact each other (a collision) is just incredibly mathematically small.

Last edited:

Peter303

So the object in the sky was made up by all those people with the same description. And what about all the hundreds of military people describing similar objects above nuke silos beaming lights inside them and disabling them? Those are also ionized or everything is made up across different silos and military units and nations?
I think the radiation explanation for the beam of light is the most plausible. As for the objects and other sites, I don't know.

But it's not yet a mathematical certainty that intelligent life exists at the same time as us.

I feel like there are at least two very possible outcomes on this topic. The romantic in me likes to believe that not only is life abundant in the cosmos, but we will even discover complex life living in a variety of unlikely places (moon, Venus, Mars). We may even discover intelligent lifeforms in multiple solar systems that aren't so far away.

Then there's the other possibility that I will call the Firefly scenario, which is where life is basically abundant on other worlds but for some reason none of it is terribly different from what we know on earth and there's just no sign of any of it evolving past that which we've already seen like dogs, cats, elephants, dolphins, and primates. Octopus. We remain the lone beings one big leap ahead of all the other semi-intelligent creatures we've studied. But man is outerspace littered with planets crawling in life very similar to our own world!

This is much closer to the idea that the universe and the entirety of its lifespan is one big hash table whereby the odds of two distinct intelligent lifeforms arising on separate worlds close enough to contact each other (a collision) is just incredibly mathematically small.

I agree on a lot of the points you hit.

One (sad) reality is that while there may be another spacefaring alien race out there besides us (possibly many) - the galaxy / universe is *so fucking big* that it's almost impossible we'd connect with any of them... short of massive leaps in communication and space travel ability.

Romulus

I agree on a lot of the points you hit.

One (sad) reality is that while there may be another spacefaring alien race out there besides us (possibly many) - the galaxy / universe is *so fucking big* that it's almost impossible we'd connect with any of them... short of massive leaps in communication and space travel ability.

Something might already be coming here. I just think it looks very different from what we imagine it too. The consistency of these sightings over the world and thousand years ago until now with fighter pilots is just too coincidental. The only difference now is we're getting some shreds of evidence to go along with it.
But with the internet and debunkers making tons of money to fulfill people's subconscious fragility that "everything's gonna be okay" even mounds of evidence can be debunked outside of something like the Arrival or Independence day like films where we can visibly see it everywhere. Which, what are the chances of that?
I honestly feel like they could land in time square with thousands of cellphone angles and the next day there would be massive conspiracy theorists waging that it's a bullshit government psyops plan. There's money in keeping people in their safe place and even with overwhelming proof I see it being difficult to convince people that are a step from a flat earther(millions) Just the idea that a superior race exists and they can come here at will is fucking terrifying to many people.

Last edited:

Wheeljack539

Gold Member

When I decided to go down the well some of the stuff I read/heard was that:

-In a sense we were seeded on Earth but at the same time were are also a massive experiment involving ETs numbering in the double digits. Human beings, or those with our body structure - humanoid and human (and some kinda human)-looking are actually common aside from others such as the "Greys", "Reptiles", "Insectoids" (and these have their own subsets) among others.

-The Mayans were "not native" to Earth. They were here as refugees for a long time before they were returned to their "home".

-The Burning of Alexandria was mostly a false flag. Yes, it was burned but the important stuff was already moved (and that it is under the Vatican).

There's a lot more. Weird but interesting nonetheless.

When I decided to go down the well some of the stuff I read/heard was that:

-In a sense we were seeded on Earth but at the same time were are also a massive experiment involving ETs numbering in the double digits. Human beings, or those with our body structure - humanoid and human (and some kinda human)-looking are actually common aside from others such as the "Greys", "Reptiles", "Insectoids" (and these have their own subsets) among others.

-The Mayans were "not native" to Earth. They were here as refugees for a long time before they were returned to their "home".

-The Burning of Alexandria was mostly a false flag. Yes, it was burned but the important stuff was already moved (and that it is under the Vatican).

There's a lot more. Weird but interesting nonetheless.

That all sounds awesome. I love alt-history (or conspiratorial history?).

Is there a good compilation of the stuff you've mentioned?

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
That all sounds awesome. I love alt-history (or conspiratorial history?).

Is there a good compilation of the stuff you've mentioned?

I guess all in one compilations, or at least something close to it were some "documentary's" that are relatively recent. They go into a number of things that are "interconnected".

I'm not going to lie as its fucking nuts. The more you go down the weirder and crazier it fucking gets.

Believer or Skeptic I simply recommend treating it as entertainment mainly due to as if it was a story then its pretty good.

Above Majestic: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RLXWqX1AHfl5/

The Cosmic Secret: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jZlnMj7dlLZU/

The above two are the closest to trying to touch "all the bases" as it were otherwise the list of websites will get rather long and at the time of looking into these I just wanted to get mind on other things which is why I went down the well.

Romulus

I think it's fun to go down that path of super crazy conspiracies, but really all it takes is a half-decent indie author to make up shit. Doesn't even have to be that great and there are hundreds of millions of people with incredible imaginations. And if they can easily draw parallels to things that turn out to be "cool" it can really throw us off.

I think the "science experiment ET" theory while interesting is a very human way of thinking. We do that, we farm animals and fuck with their DNA, even as kids we have huge interests in insect jars, and animals as pets.
But just like 40 years ago it was all about aliens "coming to take our resources." Humans do that. We conquer, pillage, and that's what our history is.
But we didn't have the science that Earth is not that special back then. Aliens literally wouldn't need Earth. In the 1600s-1990s, Earth was this special, unique planet unlike anything else(goes along with our own psychology of "special").
Now we know there 6 billion Earth-like planets in our galaxy alone, and 6-10 million of them could be far better than any Earth we could imagine. Multiply that by billions of galaxies.
I just feel like any race that can travel here from another solar system(let alone another galaxy) is so far ahead of us that their way of thinking is not even remotely close. To the point where generations of humans could be expertly trained in their culture and way of thinking and they would die not coming close to understanding them.

Last edited:

--

I won't rule out the possibility that there may be other intelligent life in our universe. I just don't believe aliens or their spacecraft are among us on Earth. The videos and pictures of UFOs don't scream "Yeah, that's definitely aliens!" but rather that it's more likely any of the different mundane explanations such as CGI, drones, secret military aircraft, insects, birds or some kind of weather phenomena.

Ancient aliens was always nonsense. We were never gifted alien knowledge. We used our own knowledge. Give the human race more credit.

Chiggs

Gold Member
I won't rule out the possibility that there may be other intelligent life in our universe. I just don't believe aliens or their spacecraft are among us on Earth. The videos and pictures of UFOs don't scream "Yeah, that's definitely aliens!" but rather that it's more likely any of the different mundane explanations such as CGI, drones, secret military aircraft, insects, birds or some kind of weather phenomena.

Ancient aliens was always nonsense. We were never gifted alien knowledge. We used our own knowledge. Give the human race more credit.

Read that bolded part of your quote, then read it again. Keep reading it until you realize why I bolded it.

Also, your explanation of the "mundane" doesn't jive with what numerous military officials are saying. Enjoy your anthropocentrism while it lasts.

Romulus

I mean, what would you think alien spacecraft would look like though? Independence day? Mars attacks? Just realistically trying to imagine what a civilization that far ahead would likely be is probably unlike anything Hollywood or human perspective can even grasp.

Last edited:

StormCell

Chiggs Chiggs has beaten me to it, so I might suggest actually turning your TV on to the evening news. My wife is currently visiting her parents in Washington state, and they were talking about these UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena) on the evening news (and not in an op ed segment). Maybe go check it out. I'd been talking to my wife about some of the stuff we talk about in this thread, and she said the news just told her basically everything we'd talked about. She said the news anchor also mentioned that the government was preparing to do a massive release of declassified documents.

In other words, they're telling all the common people (viewers) that this is coming. 20 years ago, talking about this would have been a joke. Straight up honest with you, my wife is actually scared. The news segment left her feeling really uneasy.

Last edited:

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
Chiggs Chiggs has beaten me to it, so I might suggest actually turning your TV on to the evening news. My wife is currently visiting her parents in Washington state, and they were talking about these UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena) on the evening news (and not in an op ed segment). Maybe go check it out. I'd been talking to my wife about some of the stuff we talk about in this thread, and she said the news just told her basically everything we'd talked about. She said the news anchor also mentioned that the government was preparing to do a massive release of declassified documents.

In other words, they're telling all the common people (viewers) that this is coming. 20 years ago, talking about this would have been a joke. Straight up honest with you, my wife is actually scared. The news segment left her feeling really uneasy.

Out of curiosity how was the news talking about it? Would there be a clip on youtube?

INC

Gold Member

20 years ago it would of been the crack pot section with xfile's music playing and all the news anchors laughing about little green men

Now its every where, so yeh theyre conditioning the mouth breathers to accept it over time, by constantly being on the news

So thats either because
A: its all legit,
B: the next stage false flag alien attacks is on
C: mix of both

But 100% the news is ramping up coverage of UAPs and making it normal to talk about it without being ridiculed and called a conspiracy theory nutter

Last edited:

StormCell

Out of curiosity how was the news talking about it? Would there be a clip on youtube?
I feel like that's hard for me to find out. I just did a basic Google search for "Spokane news UFO" and similar, and yesterday would hardly be the first time KHQ has talked about this topic. Apparently, they also did a piece about a released video that the Navy said shouldn't have been released. I kinda doubt them talking about it would be YouTube worthy. Maybe that's just how Washington state rolls. I lived there for nearly 15 years, but it's still alarming to hear that the local news is reporting on the same stuff we're talking about in this thread.

StormCell

20 years ago it would of been the crack pot section with xfile's music playing and all the news anchors laughing about little green men

Now its every where, so yeh theyre conditioning the mouth breathers to accept it over time, by constantly being on the news

So thats either because
A: its all legit,
B: the next stage false flag alien attacks is on
C: mix of both

But 100% the news is ramping up coverage of UAPs and making it normal to talk about it without being ridiculed and called a conspiracy theory nutter
I've been working through this in my head, too. I can't really get on board with any false flag narrative type thing, at least not one initiated by humans. The world is complex enough that some sort of global false flag would be incredibly prone to being discovered. Every regime in history has assumed that it would be the final regime, and it's never been the case. A global false flag would be a crime against humanity. I would think our human leaders would seek to avoid it.

So then the question of motivation moves to why now? Is this all because Donald Trump forced them to do it? What about this information spurred Trump to feel so strongly that the public should know the truth? Of all the things under the purview of the president of the US, Trump chose to force this issue.

It leads me to wonder if they would really go public with a "We really don't know what these are, but they're real" message. What could be gained by doing that? What sort of conspiratorial angle would really make sense here, especially if other rival governments also state the same. Do we perceive these as a threat? Does this bolster global unity?

I would be more concerned if we've already made contact, and we learned that there is already significant influence ongoing with the governments around the world. In that scenario, I would feel a bit betrayed by our representatives and would understand why Trump pushed for this to be made public. I really hope it's not this one.

Keihart

Do you have any links about this? fake or not sounds like an interesting plot.
The official story about Chernobyl it's that some of the scientist fucked up a routine maintenance or something similar.

INC

Gold Member
I've been working through this in my head, too. I can't really get on board with any false flag narrative type thing, at least not one initiated by humans. The world is complex enough that some sort of global false flag would be incredibly prone to being discovered. Every regime in history has assumed that it would be the final regime, and it's never been the case. A global false flag would be a crime against humanity. I would think our human leaders would seek to avoid it.

So then the question of motivation moves to why now? Is this all because Donald Trump forced them to do it? What about this information spurred Trump to feel so strongly that the public should know the truth? Of all the things under the purview of the president of the US, Trump chose to force this issue.

It leads me to wonder if they would really go public with a "We really don't know what these are, but they're real" message. What could be gained by doing that? What sort of conspiratorial angle would really make sense here, especially if other rival governments also state the same. Do we perceive these as a threat? Does this bolster global unity?

I would be more concerned if we've already made contact, and we learned that there is already significant influence ongoing with the governments around the world. In that scenario, I would feel a bit betrayed by our representatives and would understand why Trump pushed for this to be made public. I really hope it's not this one.

Not saying i believe this, but these are the narrative threads we've heard for years

And if theyre releasing info, then its pretty obvious they've known for years. So yeh feel let down.

And I doubt its because of trump, dude was a meme, so he wasn't forcing anything. I just think its harder to deny it nowadays, youtube videos of UAPs is one thing, but declassified military videos and info is another thing. Better for them to release the narrative they want.

One of thing I really wanna know, is if bob lazaar story is true, I mean he claims not all UFOs were crashed, rather were dug up, ie they're old craft, that is very interesting, if true of course...

INC

Gold Member
Do you have any links about this? fake or not sounds like an interesting plot.
The official story about Chernobyl it's that some of the scientist fucked up a routine maintenance or something similar.

U also have the Rendlesham base incident, where they a had a similar incident and army personnel even walk round a craft and monitored

Its well known incident

Keihart

U also have the Rendlesham base incident, where they a had a similar incident and army personnel even walk round a craft and monitored

Its well known incident

Thanks, i'll watch it later, i like the spooky vibe at degen hours.

Sidenote, where is Dr. Greener at when disclosure it's being talked in the news? He used to be all over the internet with the disclosure project and the couple of documentaries they produced.

Last edited:

INC

Gold Member

Sidenote, where is Dr. Greener at when disclosure it's being talked in the news? He used to be all over the internet with the disclosure project and the couple of documentaries they produced.

Keep Dr Greer a way from the subject, dudes a grifter making money off the subject

He lost all credit a few years a go, when he announced his a conduit for alien contact

Keihart

Keep Dr Greer a way from the subject, dudes a grifter making money off the subject

He lost all credit a few years a go, when he announced his a conduit for alien contact
I remember that, you are talking about those weird meditation sessions in the desert right? lmao.

INC

Gold Member
I remember that, you are talking about those weird meditation sessions in the desert right? lmao.

Yes

And you too can be enlightened and help the human race with our galactic neighbours, all for the small price of £10.99 on our app on the Google store.....

Romulus

Here's one about the reactor

StormCell

Not saying i believe this, but these are the narrative threads we've heard for years

And if theyre releasing info, then its pretty obvious they've known for years. So yeh feel let down.

And I doubt its because of trump, dude was a meme, so he wasn't forcing anything. I just think its harder to deny it nowadays, youtube videos of UAPs is one thing, but declassified military videos and info is another thing. Better for them to release the narrative they want.

One of thing I really wanna know, is if bob lazaar story is true, I mean he claims not all UFOs were crashed, rather were dug up, ie they're old craft, that is very interesting, if true of course...

The release coming up in June is directly related to a piece of legislation he attached to a relief bill, if I understand correctly. I also believe it was one of his many campaign promises for whatever reason.

Also, them knowing for years isn't something I question. What would come as a disappointment is if aliens have been influencing our government and basically meddling or even using our government as a puppet of sorts. Humans being subjugated by a technologically superior race would be disappointing, don't you think?

As for Bob Lazaar, I've never really been able to form an opinion on him. He got the crackpot label for a very long time, obviously, so perhaps he will be vindicated by the truth. That would certainly be an interesting wrinkle in this long tale. lol

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
Also, them knowing for years isn't something I question. What would come as a disappointment is if aliens have been influencing our government and basically meddling or even using our government as a puppet of sorts. Humans being subjugated by a technologically superior race would be disappointing, don't you think?

Have you heard the story about how Eisenhower sold us out? That in the mid 1950s two groups approached us and he met with them. One wanted to offer us tech but the cost would be complete disarmament of nuclear weapons (ties in to UFOs over nuke silos) and the other would give tech for a blind eye turned on their (human) experiments. He did not want to disarm so he chose the latter to which they haven't really kept their bargain.

StormCell

Have you heard the story about how Eisenhower sold us out? That in the mid 1950s two groups approached us and he met with them. One wanted to offer us tech but the cost would be complete disarmament of nuclear weapons (ties in to UFOs over nuke silos) and the other would give tech for a blind eye turned on their (human) experiments. He did not want to disarm so he chose the latter to which they haven't really kept their bargain.
I suppose that would provide some context to Reagan's 1987 speech to the united nations.

Read that bolded part of your quote, then read it again. Keep reading it until you realize why I bolded it.

Also, your explanation of the "mundane" doesn't jive with what numerous military officials are saying. Enjoy your anthropocentrism while it lasts.
I didn't say anything about humans being superior. I said I don't believe we've been visited by aliens.

I mean, what would you think alien spacecraft would look like though? Independence day? Mars attacks? Just realistically trying to imagine what a civilization that far ahead would likely be is probably unlike anything Hollywood or human perspective can even grasp.
Well, I used to believe they were saucer-shaped UFOs, like the ones in those old black-and-white photos. Now it's just an orb of light in the sky or a couple of lights with no real definition. Anything that may look remotely decent just ends up being CGI. The pyramid shaped UFOs could be planes.

Last edited:

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
Well, I used to believe they were saucer-shaped UFOs, like the ones in those old black-and-white photos. Now it's just an orb of light in the sky or a couple of lights with no real definition. Anything that may look remotely decent just ends up being CGI. The pyramid shaped UFOs could be planes.

For what it's worth, my sighting was saucer shaped. An art teacher of mine from college's sighting was cigar shaped.

Peter303

If this is true, why did the USA spend most of the 60s building a rocket to go to the moon when they could have just asked their new friends for some of that anti gravity flying saucer technology?

Romulus

So everything is explainable through our current understanding? Why are so many fighter pilots throughout history talking about this tech as being unbelievably advanced to the point it boggles their mind? Keep in mind this goes back to WW2.

Last edited:

Romulus

If this is true, why did the USA spend most of the 60s building a rocket to go to the moon when they could have just asked their new friends for some of that anti gravity flying saucer technology?

Or why didn't those other countries just go ahead and win the worldwide race to get to the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom