• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeomax

If they are from the future, wouldn't they travel back to the same location that they left, and if so the earth and our solar system would be nowhere near it would be in the distant future...
Thank you for ruining every time travel movie.

MilkyJoe

Thank you for ruining every time travel movie.
Joseph Gordon Levitt Thank You GIF

MadAnon

Video of a fedex plane capturing a pulsating orb and a radar that shows no planes in area.

Great proof of why you shouldn't blindly trust pilots. The damn camera is autofocusing on that dot of light and it makes it go in and out of focus but he's calling it pulsating of the object he saw with the naked eye and even put that in the supposed report. Just listen at 2:21 mark what the co-pilot is saying "I mean there's no flashing that I can see but when you put it on video..."

The pilot who's filming simply lied in report, period. What else did he make up in the report? He certainly can't be trusted. Suddenly, in report things like "It beamed us with a light, was on a collision course so we had to take evasive manueveres" show up. Funny that in the video we hear them only talking that they thought a meteor was falling and then it stopped. All we see is a seemingly stationary bright dot eventually disappearing behind clouds which could easily be just Venus. Coincidentally Venus was exactly in that area of the sky at the time and location.

Last edited:

INC

Great proof of why you shouldn't blindly trust pilots. The damn camera is autofocusing on that dot of light and it makes it go in and out of focus but he's calling it pulsating of the object he saw with the naked eye and even put that in the supposed report. Just listen at 2:21 mark what the co-pilot is saying "I mean there's no flashing that I can see but when you put it on video..."

The pilot who's filming simply lied in report, period. What else did he made up in the report? He certainly can't be trusted. All we see is a stationary bright dot in the sky which could easily be just Venus.

They couldn't make out real life threat or simulation on 9/11, so can't be trusted....... 👀

Romulus

The pilot who's filming simply lied in report, period. What else did he make up in the report? He certainly can't be trusted. Suddenly, in report things like "It beamed us with a light, was on a collision course so we had to take evasive manueveres" show up. Funny that in the video we hear them only talking that they thought a meteor was falling and then it stopped. All we see is a seemingly stationary bright dot eventually disappearing behind clouds which could easily be just Venus. Coincidentally Venus was exactly in that area of the sky at the time and location.

You think its possible he understood what the camera is doing and intentionally tried to pass it off as "pulsating" or just ignorance?

Last edited:

Keihart

I mean, who are you exactly speaking too? everyone should know that wintesses are not reliable, they only become reliable when paired with othe evidence like video or what not.
None of the possible evidence is worth that much by itself.

noonjam

Our Future in Space

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 | 7:00pm

Space is the new frontier for humanity. NASA is planning a new generation of exploration, scientists are debating the possibility of extraterrestrial life, and military planners are developing weapons for space warfare. What does this “space rush” mean – at a moment when billionaires are launching private spaceships, and the Director of National Intelligence has released a report assessing Unidentified Aerial Phenomena? As we look toward the heavens, what does the possibility of life “out there” mean for our religious life?
Guests at the 2021 Ignatius Forum include Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines, NASA Administrator and former Senator Bill Nelson, astronomer Avi Loeb, and theologian and astrophysicist David Wilkinson. David Ignatius of the Washington Post leads this wide-ranging discussion on our common future in space, and whether we’re alone in this vast universe.
Special guests to be announced.

Speakers​

• Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence
  • Avi Loeb, Harvard University Department of Astronomy. Astronomer and best-selling author. Extraterrestrial (2021)
  • Bill Nelson, NASA Administrator and former US Senator (FL 2001-2019)
  • David Wilkinson, Durham University and ECLAS (Equipping Christian Leadership in an Age of Science). Theologian and astrophysicist. Science, Religion, and the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (2013)

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Speaking of aliens, I am listening to some twitch girl who says she's never used a TV and doesn't know how to turn it on. She is 20 something.

Romulus

Speaking of aliens, I am listening to some twitch girl who says she's never used a TV and doesn't know how to turn it on. She is 20 something.

That's just millennials. If it doesn't pertain to their phones, they don't understand it.

Romulus

Just buy his book, for 8.99 $ you can learn everything.. :p

You can find it on Amazon, In Plain Sight: An investigation into UFO's and impossible science.

You claimed he's been saying that for ages but edited your post to make it all about has book now. Again, how long has been saying that? Any idea?

Liljagare

You claimed he's been saying that for ages but edited your post to make it all about has book now. Again, how long has been saying that? Any idea?

Nah, I added the book so people can form their own idea. I think if you want to take something at face value, do your research.

Personally wrote him off in 2008.

Liljagare

You made the claim, but I need to go research your claim.

It is rather wierd how people can hook into this guy, that has outed several witnesses during his career, to drug cartells, but, now all of a sudden, he's a Alien, UAP, UFO expert too, he's blowing up all over, due to a new book. He used to be a good investigative independant journalist, but he really, really, has gone off the deep end.

The only proof of a upcoming big reveal, are Russian troll factories, CIA, and nutjobs on the internet. But, I guess, people who believe, will believe, no matter what, it's just so wierd that this UAP/UFO stuff is almost turning into a religious belief, pushed by controlling agents and governments.

Oh, wait, whut? Kinda like any major religion out there, major people in power want you to believe in the stuff? Naw, no wayz. Wait, let me launch another facebook page you can turn into and subscribe to, then we can make another news paper, that you can subscribe to.

There are no Aliens living on the planet, there is no big conspiracy regarding Aliens taking over the world. There are however alot of people who make money on all of it, and that is what you buy into. I have for so long wanted to believe that we have been visited, but as I get older, I just see the money grabbing going on.

We now have 780 million high res cameras cover the globe, and guess what, not a single one has managed to produce a single proper image of anything.

Just listen to this, make your own mind up, have fun: https://www.dr.dk/radio/special-radio/flyvende-tallerken/flyvende-tallerken-31, where he claims they are from the future and are trying to warn us about stuff. Clearly the most efficient way to avert an existential crisis through time travel is to go back to the time period where things begin to go bad, and then fuck around for 90 years being really secretive and mysterious about and then finally reveal yourselves to the general public at a time when trust in government and overall civility is at an all time low.

Last edited:

Razvedka

Banned
Coulthartt is just the most recent big name. Sam Harris was earlier and by far more interesting, imo. It seems various people of station are being approached by powerful people.

Iirc Elizondo was asked, he said he's no idea who Harris is. So it wasn't him doing the talking in that case.

ultrazilla

Speakers​

• Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence
  • Avi Loeb, Harvard University Department of Astronomy. Astronomer and best-selling author. Extraterrestrial (2021)
  • Bill Nelson, NASA Administrator and former US Senator (FL 2001-2019)
  • David Wilkinson, Durham University and ECLAS (Equipping Christian Leadership in an Age of Science). Theologian and astrophysicist. Science, Religion, and the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (2013)

Our future in space? LMAO. We've been in outer space for *years* and have multiple interstellar bases. Space Force is a very *real* thing. It's not just a cyber command and control, low earth
orbit monitoring unit(though it does do that). The moon: we have bases. It's an interstellar Deep Space Nine. 99% of the alien species are FRIENDLY towards earth and humans. Many of them *do* work with our government to ward off the reptilian aliens who are the current problem on earth that's being dealt with as we speak. Not everything is as it seems. Massive brainwashing of the masses via media globally. A war
is going on of the likes you've never dreamed of. It's good vs. evil. Light vs. Dark. Humans *ARE* the most important parts of this universe. Good will prevail. God wins. Get ready.

Romulus

Our future in space? LMAO. We've been in outer space for *years* and have multiple interstellar bases. Space Force is a very *real* thing. It's not just a cyber command and control, low earth
orbit monitoring unit(though it does do that). The moon: we have bases. It's an interstellar Deep Space Nine. 99% of the alien species are FRIENDLY towards earth and humans. Many of them *do* work with our government to ward off the reptilian aliens who are the current problem on earth that's being dealt with as we speak. Not everything is as it seems. Massive brainwashing of the masses via media globally. A war
is going on of the likes you've never dreamed of. It's good vs. evil. Light vs. Dark. Humans *ARE* the most important parts of this universe. Good will prevail. God wins. Get ready.

giphy.gif

Romulus

About six years after the U.S. military said UFOs did not pose a threat to national security, in 1975, multiple UFOs were seen over Malmstrom AFB, and "could not be intercepted" by multiple F-106 fighters.

Visual and radar confirmed:

https://www.theblackvault.com/docum...ing-objects-over-malmstrom-afb-november-1975/

An unidentified object climbed rapidly to a point where it was indistinguishable from the stars.

An unidentified object, over a secure sensitive military installation, was observed rapidly accelerating into the sky, to a point where it was high enough to blend in with the stars.

In 1975...

noonjam

One, to show mainstream media (politico) was now talking about the new bill in congress, and for those who don't want to bother opening twitter to read the entire chain of five tweets.

It is rather wierd how people can hook into this guy, that has outed several witnesses during his career, to drug cartells, but, now all of a sudden, he's a Alien, UAP, UFO expert too, he's blowing up all over, due to a new book. He used to be a good investigative independant journalist, but he really, really, has gone off the deep end.

The only proof of a upcoming big reveal, are Russian troll factories, CIA, and nutjobs on the internet. But, I guess, people who believe, will believe, no matter what, it's just so wierd that this UAP/UFO stuff is almost turning into a religious belief, pushed by controlling agents and governments.

Oh, wait, whut? Kinda like any major religion out there, major people in power want you to believe in the stuff? Naw, no wayz. Wait, let me launch another facebook page you can turn into and subscribe to, then we can make another news paper, that you can subscribe to.

There are no Aliens living on the planet, there is no big conspiracy regarding Aliens taking over the world. There are however alot of people who make money on all of it, and that is what you buy into. I have for so long wanted to believe that we have been visited, but as I get older, I just see the money grabbing going on.

We now have 780 million high res cameras cover the globe, and guess what, not a single one has managed to produce a single proper image of anything.

Just listen to this, make your own mind up, have fun: https://www.dr.dk/radio/special-radio/flyvende-tallerken/flyvende-tallerken-31, where he claims they are from the future and are trying to warn us about stuff. Clearly the most efficient way to avert an existential crisis through time travel is to go back to the time period where things begin to go bad, and then fuck around for 90 years being really secretive and mysterious about and then finally reveal yourselves to the general public at a time when trust in government and overall civility is at an all time low.

I was out of the UFO loop for like 20 years. Coulthart's book was a good refresher. It was my first audiobook and his narration was fucking hilarious at times, with the foreign accents and intonations.
I'd just like to note that he always says "I've been told that...". He never claims anything with certainty.

Now I'm going through Vallee's Dimensions. Fun book too. They're both talented writers and they present interesting stuff (I love Vallee's historical and folk anecdotes).
I think it's important to take it all as a "what if?" and "man wouldn't that be cool" scenario. It's an engaging topic, potentially inspirational for many people, and a good way to kickstart your creativity - the anecdotes and ideas in the books I mentioned are the perfect fuel for your next indie game or creative writing assignment. Unfortunately, some people get too emotionally invested in this.
It also adds a whole new fresh dimension to XCOM playthroughs...

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

To come out with such an extraordinary statement needs extraordinary evidence to back it up.

Even that, or that's a great parody post. Well done.

Last edited:

noonjam

The our future in space discussion takes place today at 7 pm

Hopefully an interesting event considering who they have on the panel.

Last edited:

IDKFA

Alot of people are reporting this from different angles, but I wld guess drone. Its not moving much differently than a drone

Doesn't look like a drone to me. I've never seen a drone shaped like a tic-tac. Drones also make a noise when they fly. You can hear a drone. That was absolutely silent.

I'd more believe it to be a hoax than a drone.

Romulus

Doesn't look like a drone to me. I've never seen a drone shaped like a tic-tac. Drones also make a noise when they fly. You can hear a drone. That was absolutely silent.

Couldn't you just attach a light bar to a drone? I think it's a hoax too but based around a drone. Not sure why would need to hear it if its very high.

IDKFA

Couldn't you just attach a light bar to a drone?

Possibly, but it would need to be a huge light bar. You'd also still be able to see the shape of the drone underneath/above the light bar as it would be lighting up the whole device.

On a second note, god damn I really want UFOs to be real aliens from a different world. I just want confirmation that we're not alone in the universe. When I mean not alone, I mean life that's as advanced or even far more advanced than humanity.

Please, just make it so in my lifetime.

Liljagare

Holy smokes, all the recent posts everywhere regarding we are getting to see a "reveal" from big brother, it turns out, it's really just alot of people with diagnoses, DMT smokers, Shroom users.

I think that C19 just gave alot of ill people time to sit around and not have anything to do. So far, we are 0, out of 15000, predictions that Aliens would have landed/contacted humanity/made a military reveal/mentally broadcasted their existance to all man kind/uplifted human kind/invited humankind to the intergalaxy unification federation.

Seriously, can't we be a lil' bit more evidence focused? The last year has really been hilarious when it comes to UAP/UFO/Alien posts, and there isn't a single shred of new evidence, but, tons of people now really believe there is a reveal coming from "Big Brother". People with false narratives have made a million people following.

WE have had tons of dates that have come and passed, each date, Aliens would let us all know we are not alone.

Now, all those dates are being pushed into the future, again, when they passed.

Guys, just stahp.

Last edited:

Razvedka

Banned
Holy smokes, all the recent posts everywhere regarding we are getting to see a "reveal" from big brother, it turns out, it's really just alot of people with diagnoses, DMT smokers, Shroom users.

I think that C19 just gave alot of ill people time to sit around and not have anything to do. So far, we are 0, out of 15000, predictions that Aliens would have landed/contacted humanity/made a military reveal/mentally broadcasted their existance to all man kind/uplifted human kind/invited humankind to the intergalaxy unification federation.

Seriously, can't we be a lil' bit more evidence focused? The last year has really been hilarious when it comes to UAP/UFO/Alien posts, and there isn't a single shred of new evidence, but, tons of people now really believe there is a reveal coming from "Big Brother". People with false narratives have made a million people following.

WE have had tons of dates that have come and passed, each date, Aliens would let us all know we are not alone.

Now, all those dates are being pushed into the future, again, when they passed.

Guys, just stahp.
The past year has been pretty significant. For the first time in some 65+ years the US government is no longer saying "they're not real, there is nothing strange going on" to "unexplainable things are happening in the skies, but we don't know. We should get to the bottom of it."

Ignoring whether or not anyone here thinks they're being completely honest about what they do and don't know, that's huge. UAPTF gave their report to Congress this past summer, and there's been movement on the hill to have an ongoing analysis.

To say that the past year hasn't been evidenced focus is absurd. I mean maybe if you don't know your history and aren't watching the politics going on, sure? If you're only explicitly looking at some of the fringe stuff being posted?

And certainly new evidence has been posted, like the Australian DNI assessment of the situation that's finally getting real exposure.

You have lead NASA people having conversations about UAP, and admitting that the full report they were shown on AATIP while serving in Congress "made their hand stand up".

The subject, at very high levels of government, has now slid into the Overton Window. That's enormous.

Go do crowd control on a subject you're more fluent in.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

I like the way it crashes at the end and then just as they get close to it, they cut the video. Hoax.

Liljagare

The past year has been pretty significant. For the first time in some 65+ years the US government is no longer saying "they're not real, there is nothing strange going on" to "unexplainable things are happening in the skies, but we don't know. We should get to the bottom of it."

No, that is not at all, new, nor, is it what they are saying. They are making new press statements with ads. You are really reading into their statements too much.

You have lead NASA people having conversations about UAP, and admitting that the full report they were shown on AATIP while serving in Congress "made their hand stand up".

UAP and UFO belief the current form, is still exactly the same as belief in Islam, or Christianity. Followers do not need any proof. Stating that the hairs of my hands stand up, can mean, a whole slew of things.

There is no scientific proof, nor viable confirmable information. But it is interesting that the believers in this stuff, don't realize they are exactly the behaving the same way, as believers in any major religion.

No science behind it at all, but it has to be true, right?

You are being sold a product of belief, mate.

Last edited:

I also thought they will eventually crack the code and we will be at other stars in 100 years or so, but this corner of the galaxy will just be filled with hot super earths and hot Jupiter's. Nothing we will benefit from. Another earth like planet is likely too far away.

Razvedka

Banned
No, that is not at all, new, nor, is it what they are saying. They are making new press statements with ads. You are really reading into their statements too much.
Yes, it is new. Not since the days of SIGN/GRUDGE and Blue Book were we getting this kind of position out of the US Government, specifically the military. Condon Report was really what kicked the subject out of the public eye and was an integral tool in the government's efforts into keeping discussion of the subject out of the mainstream, out of science, and off into the fringe.

I mean, again going back to Condon, why is it you think that subsequent copies of the report quietly had the NASA sightings portions removed? It took digging by people to actually find earlier versions of that report which included the section.

You should read the Condon Report, or at least thorough assessments of it beyond the intro and conclusion. You should read the work of Robert Hastings, you should probably look into who Christopher Mellon and Louis Elizondo are. It would be prudent to have a passing understanding of who Allen Hynek is, or Jacque Vallee.

Most certainly you should pay attention to what Harry Reid has been saying the past five years.

You should pour over the declassified documents and files from US, Canada, Italy, Australia, France, UK and some of the scraps that have come out of the ex-USSR.

We are seeing a sea change on this subject and its remarkable to watch unfold. I'd say this is pretty new and exciting.

I don't pretend to have concrete answers as to what the phenomenon is. I'm pretty certain it is an advanced non-human intelligence, I'm pretty certain it's been here a long while. I'm also pretty certain that there are physical craft/objects, however I freely admit that there's alot of 'high strangeness' surrounding the phenomenon. Of course, this may be as simple as Arthur C. Clarke's quote about 'advanced technology being indistinguishable from magic'.

But I don't *know* that they are extraterrestrial vs any of the other competing theories, nor their/it's agenda, and so on.

However, the phenomenon is real.

UAP and UFO belief the current form, is still exactly the same as belief in Islam, or Christianity. Followers do not need any proof. Stating that the hairs of my hands stand up, can mean, a whole slew of things.

There is no scientific proof, nor viable confirmable information. But it is interesting that the believers in this stuff, don't realize they are exactly the behaving the same way, as believers in any major religion.

Yeah, ignore evidence that's easily accessible and statements made from various individuals (in just the past 10 years, never mind everything else) of high stature and credibility because it conflicts with your 'rational' and 'scientifically empirical' belief system. Charitably, your argument seems to be thin on self awareness. I'm at least aware of how bizarre half the stuff I'm saying is to most ordinary people. Wasn't so long ago when that was me. I'm self aware enough to acknowledge that the entire subject is uncomfortable on multiple levels, and is surrounded by an air of ridicule. Thankfully that seems to be changing.

In addition, you are aware that science is turning the corner on the subject of religion? I'll point you to some great material on the subject.

You should read a bit more and talk a great deal less on this stuff tbh.

That just shows the level of intelligent discussion going on regarding this subject.

I've yet to see anything of worth in the things you've posted here. You've made a low effort drive by and are trying to take a victory lap.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I wouldn't put it in the same belief system as religion. There isn't a piece of compelling evidence that the passages written in the Quran or the Bible are true. It's all based on faith.

However, we do have evidence that UFOs are a real life phenomenon. Now, nobody can say for sure these are alien craft. It's a wild theory, but one that we need to consider, especially when you see the advanced tech on display. The tech is so far in advanced that the US government had some of their smartest minds looking into it, but as far as we're being told, they still have no idea what these things are.

There is lots of evidence these things exist, but no evidence (as far as we know anyway) to confirm what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom