• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All of Square Enix E3 Trailers on Youtube have Massive Disliked

CloudNull

Banned
Square Enix will never be SquareSoft. Maybe the zoomers are finally realizing that.

Matt Leblanc Reaction GIF

reksveks

Why are people disliking the LIS videos? Are they really surprised by a remaster and a game we saw last year?

The babylons fall video was a disappointing one.

Last edited:
Well Babylons Fall is a live service game that looks like someone made the graphics in 360p, Life is Strange Remastered that does not need a remaster and it's clearly just a cash grab of scumbag proportions, CHAOS, another cash grab Life is Strange with the dumbest power plot ever, etc.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
A slightly more revealing teaser of DQ XII would have been nice. None of their PS exclusives were shown. Then they showed a bunch of crap, except maybe for the Hitman one which had no gameplay. I don't know what to make of Final Fantasy: Angry Douchebag. Why? It makes no sense at all that they couldn't release the remastered old games on consoles. I don't care, but if I was interested in playing on on a console I would take it as a petty fuck you. Just stupid shit.

Skelterz

What I’ve come to realise with is the square portion of Square-Enix are completely fucking insane, Here’s to dragon quest XII 🍺.

Skelterz

A slightly more revealing teaser of DQ XII would have been nice. None of their PS exclusives were shown. Then they showed a bunch of crap, except maybe for the Hitman one which had no gameplay. I don't know what to make of Final Fantasy: Angry Douchebag. Why? It makes no sense at all that they couldn't release the remastered old games on consoles. I don't care, but if I was interested in playing on on a console I would take it as a petty fuck you. Just stupid shit.

Yeah they could have released 1-6 with trophy support for consoles it would have gone done a lot better.

😂😂😂 OP are you new to all this?

Why are you taking stock in 'dislikes' on fucking youtube of all places.

You could post a video of someone getting rescued from a burning building and the video would get a ton of dislikes.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Only thing good going for Square Enix right now is Endwalker it looks like.

Rest is pretty much hot garbage.

oagboghi2

Why are people disliking the LIS videos? Are they really surprised by a remaster and a game we saw last year?

The babylons fall video was a disappointing one.
You’re surprised that people who were waiting to see big games like final fantasy 16 aren’t excited for LiS?

matty3092

Everything square showed tonight looked I dunno off not sure the word for it. Guardians didn't even look good and they dedicated a chunk of time to it lol

Top Bottom