• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All You Need to Know About Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes in 6 Minutes! - Key Features Trailer

I started Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising HYPED because I thought it was this one.

Rising was pretty bad imo. Hopefully this delivers.

Mr Hyde

Also, watch Konami announce the release date for Suikoden remasters two weeks prior to this, just to spite the devs and try to steal some of their thunder.

Labadal

Nice! This sure looks like it has potential to nail the Suikoden vibe. Can't wait for April!

This is one of gazillion rpgs I will play next year.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Suikoden is one of the greatest RPG series ever. Own all the games in my collection and looking forward to owning this. Looking forward to seeing how the HQs compare in this one. Those were so great in Suikoden.

RSLAEV

Looks great. I hope we aren't going to get dubtitles with this one (who am I kidding, we're getting dubtitles)

Deerock71

Also, watch Konami announce the release date for Suikoden remasters two weeks prior to this, just to spite the devs and try to steal some of their thunder.
Have you seen Konami and their efforts lately?
Austin Powers Lol GIF

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
i-like-it-grillz.gif

This is what I imagine jrpgs should have evolved into after the 6th generation, but we got screwed over because of Square Enix's hubris.

Last edited:

NanaMiku

Japanese trailer if anybody interested

Really interesting they translate the red main character name as Nowa. In the Japanese, his name is ノア (Noah). The flute BGM really bring me back to Xenoblade 3

Top Bottom