• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Allegedly Leaked Starfield Footage (Fake: See OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitter.

Well, it would be nice to have an insteresting space travel adventure type of game with the kind of content you would expect from an Oblivion or Skyrim and yes, with glitches and all.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Thought it said Seinfeld footage

As a 31 yo European I have no fucking clue what Seinfeld is and all of the internet jokes over the last 2 years are way over my head.
It never aired here I think. We maybe had friends. I did looked Seinfeld up but it's just canned laughter over and over... Definitely don't work without nostalgia lol
It's 1989 show... I was born in 1989. How old are you people

Last edited:

angelic

Banned
How anyone could even consider supporting Starfield after Fallout 74 baffles me. All early adopters will get hosed on the price as usual, then bent over and reamed anally by the microtransactions.

JimboJones

As a 31 yo European I have no fucking clue what Seinfeld is and all of the internet jokes over the last 2 years are way over my head.
It never aired here I think. We maybe had friends. I did looked Seinfeld up but it's just canned laughter over and over... Definitely don't work without nostalgia lol
It's 1989 show... I was born in 1989. How old are you people

Honestly I'm in the same boat as you (32. from UK, never seen it on air here) but I watched every season over the course of about a year last year because it was included with my amazon prime video (unfortunately not anymore :messenger_confounded: ) and absolutely fell in in love with it.

Last edited:

sendit

Oblivion and f3 were still good. Skyrim was fun... Rest not really

Regardless of your individual view points. They’re all highly rated games (aside from 76). What other company is making single player RPGs in comparison to what Bethesda is doing. Outerworlds was like a side mission in comparison to a fully fledged Bethesda game like Skyrim.

Looks like a Star Citizen screen shot to me, but the transparent cockpit...

Unless SC recently added full ship camo, then this is either legit or made by someone.

D3SCHA1N

I don't even wtf starfield is lol.

Pc or console?

cant-it-be-f8cdde5d7c.png

I can't get excited for anything post-Fallout 76. Everything after Prey has been riddled with micro transactions and pay to win stuff. I don't expect Starfield to be any different.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Ahhh... The good 'ol "Hey, I got leaked footage and the only upload I can figure out is 360p"

Any time I see this kind of stuff it's either fake, or an employee plant drumming up interest.

Stuart360

Didnt realize there were flying sections in this. I thought it was just going to be Elder Scrolls/Fallout in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom