• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aloy reacts if you try to creep on her in Horizon Call of the Mountain

Kuranghi

It is cool but you know what's not cool... this man's treatment of virtual women:

Disappointed Chris Farley GIF
angry jason terry GIF

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
That's honestly awesome and it looks really natural. This is exactly the kind of body language i want to see in more games. NPC's being aware of what the player sets out to do and react accordingly - And just like in real life, body language is a really powerful tool to get that across.

Kikorin

These animations are so impressive and natural lol 😂

As someone said in yt comments, looks like she's bothered, but have to continue to follow the script.

Puscifer

That's honestly awesome and it looks really natural. This is exactly the kind of body language i want to see in more games. NPC's being aware of what the player sets out to do and react accordingly - And just like in real life, body language is a really powerful tool to get that across.
Contextual AI is going to change things, I was thinking about how it might be used for games and suddenly it clicked with me how someone tells you to do something but then they complain about you breaking the window and it screws up something as an example compared to going in the back and how this alerts the AI to you in the future that you're known for this. A real reputation system, combine that with body language like this and you could have a Deus Ex style game be mimic real life choices and consequences. Would be neat, but let's see it not take 10 years to make D:

Kuranghi

That's a turn on for many weirdos!

Slightly dirty, sweaty sex can be great though. I call it spicy pineapple sex.

Or at least I did when I last slept with a woman nearly my own body weight as opposed to one 3-4x times as heavy as me who I generally wouldn't want to smell the sweat of.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Slightly dirty, sweaty sex can be great though. I call it spicy pineapple sex.

Or at least I did when I last slept with a woman nearly my own body weight as opposed to one 3-4x times as heavy as me who I generally wouldn't want to smell the sweat of.
nah…we both need to shower first before the deed. Especially if faces are going where parts tend to get pretty sweaty or swampy.

Top Bottom