• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aloy reacts if you try to creep on her in Horizon Call of the Mountain

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
ezgif-4-277c16d319nffps.gif
SMELL THE GLOVE

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Shouldve punched her in the face.
How about we punch you instead?
You need a reason? Oh, you just posted on a forum. Not a good reason by any means but hey, quality isn't what you are after.
What an absolute shit franchise.
This really is the NeoGAFFest post of NeoGAF. No substance, just clear and concise projection and affirmation that you are drinking too much GFuel to this point.
And my God this bitch is ugly.
Yet so many people will try to cosplay her, confirming they like her, yet nobody is going to cosplay you, meaning nobody IRL likes you with this attitude.

How does it feel that a virtual character has more success than you, human?
Who wants to get a peek of that landwhale?!
The insecurity is strong enough here that you have to call non-existent virtual objects landwhales because you won't get the chance to do that in real life now would you.

Last edited:

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
You need a reason? Oh, you just posted on a forum. Not a good reason by any means but hey, quality isn't what you are after.

This really is the NeoGAFFest post of NeoGAF. No substance, just clear and concise project and affirmation that you are drinking too much GFuel to this point.

Yet so many people will try to cosplay her, confirming they like her, yet nobody is going to cosplay you, meaning nobody IRL likes you with this attitude.

The insecurity is strong enough here that you have to call non-existent virtual objects landwhales because you won't get the chance to do that in real life now would you.

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Oops yall, looks like we upset a Guerilla Dev

tyler oakley reaction s GIF

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Ah yes, the standard must be butthurt, she aint real bro kind of response simply because i find the intense negativity towards a virtual character hilarious. This isn't high school but i am glad you are keeping up with the antics from back then!

I mean hey, if you like bearded ugly women, then go you. We're allowed to think she's repulsive just as much as you're allowed to love flossing your teeth with her goatee

Redneckerz

I mean hey, if you like bearded ugly women, then go you.
I have no preposition against Aloy in this game. I commented on her display of body language brought forward by Guerilla and i commented on people who take her presence in a game way too seriously.
We're allowed to think she's repulsive just as much as you're allowed to love flossing your teeth with her goatee
Not really what the thread's topic is about isn't it. Does it make you feel better calling a non-existent human repulsive? Seems like a pretty low bar you are focussing on.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I have no preposition against Aloy in this game. I commented on her display of body language brought forward by Guerilla and i commented on people who take her presence in a game way too seriously.

Not really what the thread's topic is about isn't it. Does it make you feel better calling a non-existent human repulsive? Seems like a pretty low bar you are focussing on.

Does it make you feel better that you're defending a non existent human? We can play the virtue signal game all day, but i'd rather not.

When there are so many examples of great character design in this industry, it makes ones that are bland, and hideous that much more noticeable. Not a difficult concept to grasp, no?

Redneckerz

Does it make you feel better that you're defending a non existent human?
Not really defending her, just calling out some folks too invested in Horizon.
When there are so many examples of great character design in this industry, it makes ones that are bland, and hideous that much more noticeable.
I don't find Aloy's design repulsive. Though she does male traits.
Not a difficult concept to grasp, no?
I don't know, you came in here swinging. You may find her bland and hideous, Aloy does have a lasting presence in various scenes. So we are stuck with that.

Krathoon

Really, I was pretty amazed that Horizons was on gog. I snagged a copy on sale. It seemed worthy to collect on the pc.

Since they put it on gog, I suspect the publisher is interested in preserving their software. No DRM.

Last edited:

simpatico

If you follow the lore, it could be assumed that her taco would be stuffed with ricotta cheese. Mass production of soap is most likely a lost technology. Especially without the aid of machines.

Crayon

It was funny having a bunch of people here come back after playing cotm and being "i never noticed how hot she is". My theory is that the illusion of presence sent a signal to the brain that there was LITERALLY ANY LIVE WOMAN there and nature took it's course.

Rubik8

Somehow, I think I have the wrong plumbing to interest Aloy. At least according to how I chose to play Burning Shores.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

And this one

Holy shit this one is so funny, I'm getting PSVR2 in a couple of weeks depending on how TotK grips me, was less excited for CotM after reading/watching a bit about it and focussed more on RE8, GT 7, Rez Infinite and Puzzling Places as the "system" sellers for me but now these sorts of reactions have put it back near the top of the list. It'll be very funny to play with a friend watching taking suggestions on what silly things to do and try.

Hayabusa83

Banned

This really is the NeoGAFFest post of NeoGAF. No substance, just clear and concise projection and affirmation that you are drinking too much GFuel to this point.

Hope she reads this bro.

Top Bottom