• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am genuinely stunned. Witcher 3 patch is awesome

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Can you hotfix a button to temporarily bring up the HUD for like 3 seconds yet?

I wanted total immersion but hated opening up the pause menu to use the map

On the PS4 I was hoping for an option to just quicksave by swiping a pattern on the touchpad, like a circle with a slash through like something you would do in Okami lol I have having to go into a menu to save as I do it a lot in games like the Witcher.

Vire

That's awesome, thanks for the heads up. The inventory was my biggest gripe before aside from the combat so maybe I'll actually finish it now.

-Horizon-

I have the digital deluxe edition on PS4, but I haven't really played that much of it since launch. How should I be approaching the combat? The aspect seemed weak to me. For reference, I've been enjoying Dark Souls III lately.
Completely different. No iframes like the souls games I think.

bidguy

Banned
Yeah I was wondering about that too. Surprisingly there hasn't been a DF video yet. Unless I'm mistaken.

i dont think they changed anything performance wise... they added a smoother animation after standing still, crafting and alchemy stuff has no weight anymore (thank god) and the UI is improved tenfold

im sure theres more but thats just what i noticed.

Top Bottom