• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon: Any digital movie rental for $0.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwk94

Rent with code MOVIE99

Not sure if it's today only but it works on any movie you want to rent, new or old. Got any recommendations, GAF?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Watch 'Thor', the prequel to 'Thor 2 the Dark World', before you watch 'Thor 2 the Dark World' or else you'll have no idea what's happening.

Mivey

Thor 2: The Dark World

thor-the-dark-world--ghrso.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Great deal. Now good luck explaining to my 12 year old self in 1982 that I literally couldn't find anything to watch.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
On a serious note, maybe I'll use this to finally watch those new Planet of the Apes movies.

Quikies83

The claim code you entered isn't working. Please ensure there are no spaces and try again. If this problem continues, please contact Amazon Customer Service at Video Help and refer to error 2039.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Time to finally check out Fury Road.

And jesus christ this Thor meme is fucking awful. Easily the most forced bullshit GAF's produced. And this coming from a guy that regularly gets called out as a Marvel Bitch.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Google was doing a half-price digital movie sale today too I think. Star Wars six film set was $40 if you really needed all six of the first movies on your devices.

BumRush

Lol opps. You have you click "more purchase options" > "redeem promo code"

Shows up as a $1 after purchase.

Yeah, it was the 'after purchase' part that was tripping me up!

Worked for me...finally going to watch Kingsglaive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom