• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Has anyone found any deals for Pikmin 3? Ever since the demo went up a few weeks ago, prices have skyrocketed. (Amazon is selling it for just under $80!)

Haha I just played the demo for 30min, cursed myself for missing out on this little gem and went straight to amazon to purchase full game. I was hoping to grab it for no more than $40 since its not a new game, but oh boy. Guess eShop is the cheapest option with deluxe promotion.

I just picked AC: Rogue up at Walmart for $25 and it says its Limited Edition... not sure what is so limited about it, but the price is right for a game thats brand new

maybe this DLC?

1. The Siege of Fort de Sable: Continue the battle at sea with this bonus fort raiding mission set in the unexplored North Atlantic territory of the New World
2. The Ultimate Hunter Pack: Exclusive collection of Templar weapons and items located within Fort de Sable

Is it worth it to buy a HDD for xbox 1 now? I really don't want to spend money and I don't know if this is the best time to buy it.

I know sometimes black friday sales aren't the cheapest time to buy certain items.

I mostly got a Dell tablet, 2 monitors, and a 4 TB HDD. I am mostly done for now...

Did you happen to get them at night?

aliens-colonial-marines-they-mostly-come-at-night.jpg

tcrunch

Anyone know if the Elgato HD60 Game Capture device is a good choice for PS4 recording? They had a lightning deal on it for $130 +coupon for $20 more off, it expired, but if it's any good I might keep watching. I was thinking of getting one to record my Bloodborne playthrough. Is it easy to use, bearing in mind I already know how to use regular video editing software and how to encode on my PC?

prophecy0

I ordered from this site and when I tried to redeem the code it said it had already been redeemed. I just sent them an e-mail. Hopefully they'll send me a valid code.

I'm happy to say that BoxedDeal's customer support got back to me within an hour with a valid code for TLoU. Great customer service.

Sai

Y'know, I didn't think about it until now, but is the copy of GTAV that comes with the PS4 bundle a digital download like The Last of Us: Remastered?

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Digital codes for $20. Not sure about retail.

I bought Dead Rising 3 and on the "You might like..." page I swear I saw TLoU physical for 25 right before I clicked off. Then when I went back to check it was back to 42.....although I am sleep deprived.

Shauni

Woah, am I seeing things here or is Rogue back randomly? Weird, guess that had some extra stock. Still not Alien. They sure are milking that and Mario Kart now, getting kind of frustrating.

jfoul

Woah, am I seeing things here or is Rogue back randomly? Weird, guess that had some extra stock. Still not Alien. They sure are milking that and Mario Kart now, getting kind of frustrating.

Yeah, I've been waiting on this all day.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Passed on the Star Wars pack in favor of Alien Anthology. It'll be something new since I've never seen any of them.

Haha I just played the demo for 30min, cursed myself for missing out on this little gem and went straight to amazon to purchase full game. I was hoping to grab it for no more than $40 since its not a new game, but oh boy. Guess eShop is the cheapest option with deluxe promotion.
The "little gem" is the best developed Nintendo game on the Wii U and it downright a disgrace it was absent from the majority of GOTY lists in 2013. For anyone that apreciates quality game design is a title that amazes with every little detail. XD

Buy the download version, you are really missing out if you are interested in the first place.

Shauni

I'm getting close to just saying fuck it and buy Alien at Best Buy. $30 is a solid price, and I'm getting tired of watching Amazon all damn day.

Top Bottom