• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon dates Transparent S03, Man in the High Castle S02, Woody Allen comedy + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

First up is One Mississippi (Sept. 9), created by and starring comedian Tig Notaro as a woman who returns to her childhood hometown to deal with the unexpected death of her mom. Casey Wilson (Happy Endings) co-stars.

Fleabag, a British import starring Broadchurch‘s Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Olivia Coleman, drops Sept. 16 and follows an unhappy woman struggling with modern ways of living in London.

The third season of Transparent — which has already been renewed for Season 4 — arrives the following Friday, on Sept. 23.

Closing out a month of premieres is Allen’s 1960s-set Crisis in Six Scenes, a six-episode vehicle co-starring Miley Cyrus and Elaine May.

Other announced premiere dates include David E. Kelley’s Goliath fka Trial (Oct. 14), Good Girls Revolt (Oct. 28), Red Oaks Season 2 (Nov. 11), Mozart in the Jungle Season 3 (Dec. 9) and Man In the High Castle Season 2 (Dec. 16).
http://tvline.com/2016/08/07/transparent-season-3-premiere-date-woody-allen-comedy-amazon/

Geist-

Vaguely interested in Man in the High Castle S2. Hopefully it will be better than the first season.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I still need to finish Season 1 of Man in the High Castle. I put it down around Episode 6. 🙈

On that list I'm most excited for Mozart in the Jungle S3. Love that little show.

Really excited for a new season of Mozart in the Jungle. Loved the second one. It's a lot of fun. And I'm at the very least curious about the Woody Allen project.

How closely does The Man in the High Castle follow the book? After reading the book I couldn't imagine it being adapted into a TV show unless huge story changes were made, much less continuing on for multiple seasons.

Does the TV basically just take the premise and do its own thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom