• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon greenlights full seasons of The Man in the High Castle, Mad Dogs and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purkake4

Banned
Ran across the trailer and it actually looks good. Pretty crazy if they manage to adapt something without just messing everything up.

Zapages

just saw first two episodes... The show is very intriguing. I hope there is a happy ending or some sci-fi thing with alternative dimensions.

I felt terrible for Frank's sister and her children. :(

Frog-fu

Banned
The two episodes I've seen of The Man in the High Castle were masterful and impressive by every standard. Can't wait for the full season.

EGM92

Just watched the Man in the high castle pilot. Really interesting look at how things could have gone. Curious about how Amazon releases series, are they like Netflix where they release everything at once so you can binge watch it?

Let's move discussion over to The Man in High Castle OT.

Is there a release date yet for the Mad Dogs season?
I've seen 2016 listed in PR, but I don't know if there's a specific date yet.

Just watched the Man in the high castle pilot. Really interesting look at how things could have gone. Curious about how Amazon releases series, are they like Netflix where they release everything at once so you can binge watch it?
Yes, all 10 episodes will be up on November 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom