• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon DD Sales Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no Hitman Blood Money key! :(

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay on the Hitman and Deus Ex keys, we're just waiting to get more from Square, then yours will appear.

The issue was people were buying so fast that some people were able to buy before the system actually realized we were out of keys. Don't fret, we'll get them to you!

Cheers,
Tony

eznark

Banned
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay on the Hitman and Deus Ex keys, we're just waiting to get more from Square, then yours will appear.

The issue was people were buying so fast that some people were able to buy before the system actually realized we were out of keys. Don't fret, we'll get them to you!

Cheers,
Tony

Will the package be available anytime again?

Hey guys,

Cheers,
Tony

Thank you for the heads up Tony! :D

baconcow

Anyone have an key for The Last Remnant or Missing Link DLC they would like to sell cheap (PayPal)? I already bought everything else from the bundle before that I wanted.

lordy88

Hey guys,

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks Tony! I'm hoping to grab this right away when keys are back.

UPDATE 10/15 3:30PM PST: We are currently ingesting another huge batch of keys. The product should be buyable again shortly. NOTE: Square has informed us that this is the last batch of keys they'll be giving us for the bundle and that we will be replacing the deal with something different starting either immediately when the bundle ends or early tomorrow.

UPDATE 10/15 3:30PM PST: We are currently ingesting another huge batch of keys. The product should be buyable again shortly. NOTE: Square has informed us that this is the last batch of keys they'll be giving us for the bundle and that we will be replacing the deal with something different starting either immediately when the bundle ends or early tomorrow.

Hey Tony, I'm just missing the key for Hitman Blood Money, am I going to receive it?

Zizbuka

Banned

Still no Deus Ex: Augmented or Hitman: Blood Money keys. Hopefully you'll use these keys for those who already paid.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Now if only I could somehow transmogrify these 8 keys into one XCOM key.

Make it happen Amazon!

Wait, so it's not going up again?

Tony, you're a champ, solid effort this weekend. Amazon is absolutely lucky to have you on their team! Thanks so much. I was just able to checkout with a pack.

stufte

Check now?

Yep once we're through this allocation we'll be putting up the 25% off anything in the DVG store except XCOM and Borderlands 2.

Cheers,
Tony

Actually, I just got an email from Amazon stating that they couldn't give me they key and instead gave me a $5 credit, which sucks, because If I use that to buy Hitman: Blood Money, I'll still end up paying $4.99 out of pocket for it...

I give up, it was supposed to go up in 15 minutes or something and it's not up. I'll try later if there's any left but this promotion has been a colossal clusterfuck. Really disappointed in how Amazon's been with keys during sales. The 25% off is a crappy replacement too, pretty disappointing.

CatPee

I give up, it was supposed to go up in 15 minutes or something and it's not up. I'll try later if there's any left but this promotion has been a colossal clusterfuck. Really disappointed in how Amazon's been with keys during sales. The 25% off is a crappy replacement too, pretty disappointing.

I don't think it's really their fault that Square didn't give out too many keys and demand was extremely high. :\

Actually, I just got an email from Amazon stating that they couldn't give me they key and instead gave me a $5 credit, which sucks, because If I use that to buy Hitman: Blood Money, I'll still end up paying $4.99 out of pocket for it...

That was a mistake on CSs part, PM me your order ID and i'll send it to our dev team, i have them sitting here late with me on this.

Cheers,
Tony

Bog

Junior Ace

Grow up, kid.

I completely agree, and I'm surprised this hasn't been said earlier.

Nelo Ice

Banned

What did you expect for what turned out to be an incredibly popular bundle and Amazon's key allocation being controlled by how many Square can or wants to send them?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Just checked my order and all my keys are there. Thanks for the heads up on the deal Tony.

Wish things were going a little more smoothly on your end :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom