• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

mrklaw

MrArseFace
xbox deal wasn't so bad. £329 for the AC Unity bundle and a windows tablet

surprised there aren't any PS4 offers, but maybe MS have been more forthcoming on the discount side?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
how is that toshiba tablet? Whacked it in my basket just in case, but £129 seems a bit expensive for what I assume is the usual Win 8.1 quad core atom tablet, which US gaf seems to get free with cereal? 2GB Ram though

tempted to try an alternative to ipad, and full windows sounds like it'd be handy sometimes. But then for the same money you can get a hudl2 from tesco with a lot better specs.

AHA-Lambda

Jesus Amazon's mobile site and app are useless for this, I missed out on Starcraft cos they were gone so quick and the mobile interface doesn't put a buy button in there!

You have to go to the store page, which hadn't updated yet and then it sold out >_<

Jesus Amazon's mobile site and app are useless for this, I missed out on Starcraft cos they were gone so quick and the mobile interface doesn't put a buy button in there!

You have to go to the store page, which hadn't updated yet and then it sold out >_<

Yeah I'm on iPad and use the site.

LAM09

I agree. Full site is the only option for me.

Xater

All I am hoping for is that Amazon.d will have some kind of deal for Hyrule Warriors. I really don't need anything else.

If you haven't played it before on any system, you'll be in for a treat. I really, really liked the game, it was my first ME though.

No, I have. Played it for Xbox. Mourned the ending. Played the not-so-bad extended ending. The game was 95% brilliant, and the best ME in terms of gameplay aside. I think the PTSD is over, I think I can play it again. It's been nearly 3 years.

EDIT: Signed up for the waiting list for when that Wii U MK8/3D World bundle becomes available. If so, I'll jump on it. Won't get fooooled again.

Famassu

So... GTAV's German version? Probably not gonna buy it for myself, but my little brother might be interested. Any censorship? It's not a Bethesda title so it should have an English option?

Pennywise

So... GTAV's German version? Probably not gonna buy it for myself, but my little brother might be interested. Any censorship? It's not a Bethesda title so it should have an English option?

GTA is never dubbed, so only German subtitles you can easily put off.

No price yet, waiting myself.

Only censored version is the japanese version.
Bethesda wasn't to blame for censoring on Wolfenstein.

Famassu

GTA is never dubbed, so only German subtitles you can easily put off.

No price yet, waiting myself.

Only censored version is the japanese version.
Bethesda wasn't to blame for censoring on Wolfenstein.
Ok, thanks, will let my brother know that it's safe to buy if it's a good price. Probably ~44€ like Ass Creed, Halo MCC and such more recent games so far.

Mr Moose

Xbox One with Assassin's Creed: Unity and Linx 7-Inch Tablet £329
Includes Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (full game download) and Assassin's Creed: Unity (full game download)
Includes a Linx 7 inch tablet (Black, 1280x800 IPS display, 1GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, 2MP front and rear cameras)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PS4N1S6/

Damn, that's pretty sweet.

Edit: 94% Claimed

Sanjay

Pissed at getting NSMBU and Sega All Stars instead of MK8 and Mario 3D World.

It's Amazon, they would ship you a free copy of Mario Kart and 3D World if that did happen.

But this deal was a pre-order so I don't get it, either way I think they would honour any deals already placed.

GJS

Does Amazon changing the description mean that they'll eventually put that Wii U deal back up? :( Sooo kicking myself.

It wasn't going to be available until after the middle of January anyway... Surely there will be better deals in that time.

oti

Banned
GTA V for 50€ is nice, but not nice enough. And my backlog is just too big. I hate being responsible.

It wasn't going to be available until after the middle of January anyway... Surely there will be better deals in that time.

Ah, thanks. That's made me feel considerably better. I hope so!

Basically I'm waiting for a Wii U deal that;

- Is under £200
- Has at least one stand-out game bundled with it (MK8, Smash, 3D World, or Zelda Wind Waker)

YomommaZ

Snatched Star Wars Saga.

So it begins...
2fJfvt6.gif

Ont

I bought Hearth of Swarm and Wolfenstein (X1).

I think that those were the last game purchases I did this year. Too many games to play now.

Top Bottom