• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon investigates smart license plates & doorbells to provide more delivery options

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
They could deliver to your car at work.

It would be more efficient to deliver the package to the office though, especially if a bunch of other packages also have to go there. Otherwise delivery folks may have to spend time scrounging around parking lots or garages trying to find a particular car to deliver to. GPS won't necessarily help either, since you could be in an area with limited coverage (underground parking, multi-story garage, etc).

It would be more efficient to deliver the package to the office though, especially if a bunch of other packages also have to go there. Otherwise delivery folks may have to spend time scrounging around parking lots or garages trying to find a particular car to deliver to. GPS won't necessarily help either, since you could be in an area with limited coverage (underground parking, multi-story garage, etc).

Sure, there are other options.
But it answers the proposed issues of "How often are you not present, but your car is? If my car is at home, so am I. If my car is at my work, so am I. "

Top Bottom